Associate Operations Manager (market USA)
- Higher education;
- Upper-Intermediate|Fluent English;
- Experienced Excel user;
- Experience in demand, supply planning, business analytics is a plus;
- Analytical thinking, attention to details, punctuality and high working efficiency;
- Stress resistance and ability to work in a sense of uncertainty.
To dully arrange demand & supply planning process in order to get the right goods in sufficient quantity at right time to meet customers’ requirements and company’s sales plan.
- Coordinating demand and supply planning process for different product categories in the company in order to have proper service level and balanced inventory;
- Preparing purchase plan based on the sales forecast and inventory level in line with the stock target;
- Managing inventory, slow movers, excess and obsolete inventory analysis;
- Executed monthly subscription order fulfillments;
- Daily communication with US and Chinese partners;
- Partnered with Customer Service team to resolve any customer complaints and data issues.
- Global Kids Market: you will learn what are the specifics of the international market for children's educational products
- Lean Manufacturing: you will become familiar with the process and stages of the flexible creation and production of physical products
- You have unlimited opportunities for growth and development in a young agile company
- Our headquarter is in the very center of Moscow (metro Novokuznetskaya), tea and fruits are always in the kitchen