The global pharmaceutical plastic packaging market will grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period, 2020-2030. The growth is anticipated to be fuelled by increasing instances of deadly disease outbreaks such as H1N1, COVID-19. This prompts an increase in pharmaceutical plastic packaging demand. Furthermore, developed regions are foreseeing a proliferation of their geriatric populace.
“Manufacturers focusing on eco-friendly packaging solutions attributed to challenges rising from ecological concerns concerning plastic production and disposal. Bio-degradable and bio-based plastics are anticipated to gain traction in the market in the coming years,” states FMI analyst.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12419
Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market – Key Takeaways
- By material, the polyethylene is foreseeing higher demand than others, holding over 30% of the total market share by 2030.
- Based on packaging type, rigid packaging formats will dominate the market by attaining 60% of the share of volume and value, by 2030.
- Bottles remain the majorly preferred product type in the pharma industry, accounting for a projected 37.5% market share in 2020.
Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market – Key Drivers
- New innovations in PE and PET sourcing from biodegradable products for example sugarcane to prove helpful to development prospects.
- Low manufacturing costs, high resistance to breakages and leaks, superior barrier characteristics, and precision for printing operations to drive market growth.
Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market – Regional Analysis
- North America is at present at the forefront holding close to 28% of the total market share in 2020, with an estimation of US$ 13.15 bn.
- Europe will hitherto be the second biggest market for the pharmaceutical plastic packaging market due to progressions in smart packaging, intended towards eco-friendly and energy efficiency options, which will positively impact the industry growth.
- East Asia including South Korea, Japan, and China has set itself as an exceedingly vital pharmaceutical plastic packaging market and is likely to exceed both western markets afore 2030 in terms of both, value and volume.
Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market – Competitive Landscape
Market players in the pharmaceutical plastic packaging sector are at present going forwards with strategies to extend manufacturing capacities amid the COVID-19 outbreak. Leading participants are furthermore involved in strategic geographic extension, predominantly in emerging economies with the purpose of lengthening supply chains and exploiting cost benefits. For instance
Germany-based Schott AG has declared strategies to invest US$ 1 Bn through 2025 to increase its pharmaceutical packaging manufacturing product capacities including cartridges, syringes, ampoules, and polymer vials, with novel plants in Germany, China, and the United States.
Some of the prominent pharmaceutical plastic packaging producers in the global market are Amcor plc, Alpha Packaging Holdings, Becton, Dickinson & Company, Berry Global Inc., West Pharmaceutical Services Inc., Parekhplast India Ltd., Mondi plc, Wipak Group, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, and Sealed Air Corporation.
Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market – Taxonomy
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Cyclo-olefin Copolymer (COC)
- Cyclo-Olefin Polymer (COP)
- Others (PHA, PLA)
By Packaging Type
- Rigid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
- Ampoules & Vials
- Blister Packs
- Bags & Pouches
- Prefilled Syringes & Cartridges
- Others (Jars & Containers)
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Get Valuable Insights into the Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global pharmaceutical plastic packaging market, presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the pharmaceutical plastic packaging market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org