The global polycarbonate sheets market had a valuation of US$ 1.5 Bn in 2018, as disclosed by a new report of Future Market Insights (FMI). Leading market players are banking on a higher adoption rate as a preferred thermoplastic material, driven by performance characteristics such as dimensional stability, thermal resistance, optical clarity, and high impact resistance.
“Leading polycarbonate sheet manufacturers are investing in bolstering their supply chain across Asia Pacific to leverage rising demand,” states the FMI report.
Polycarbonate Sheets Market: Key Findings
- The automotive components sector will display high growth; driven by the demand for eco-friendly materials and low weight components.
- Cladding and roofing applications will exhibit high demand through 2029.
- Adoption in the security screening sector will generate lucrative opportunities, driven by an upsurge in connectivity advancements.
- Market gains will be concentrated in Asia Pacific.
Polycarbonate Sheets Market: Key Driving Factors
- Demand for polycarbonate sheets as an alternative to glass and acrylics is a key growth driver.
- Superior physical properties associated with polycarbonate sheets are fueling market growth.
- Lower carbon emission rates are a major influencer supporting production and adoption.
- Lower prices, smoother finish, and minimal maintenance costs in end-use applications are major drivers for global demand.
Polycarbonate Sheets Market – Key Restraints
- Fluctuations in the prices of raw materials will be a key restraint to market growth during the projection period.
Competition Landscape of Polycarbonate Sheets Market
Some of the key players in the global polycarbonate sheets landscape that are covered in this study include, but are not limited to, Palram Industries, SABIC, Excelite, Trinseo, 3A Composites, Spartech, Arla Plast, Covestro, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Gallina India, and Evonik Industries. Leading manufacturers remain focused innovations for manufacturing processes. Manufacturers are investing R&D activities, mergers and acquisitions, to fix up a strong foundation in the global polycarbonate sheets market.
Press Release Source: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/03/24/2005466/0/en/Demand-for-Polycarbonate-Sheets-Concentrated-in-Cladding-and-Roofing-Applications-Market-Players-Eye-Profits-in-APAC-Says-FMI-Report.html
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Industrial Chemical & Materials Landscape
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s largest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com