The Global Graphene Market is expected to register a CAGR of 37.5%, reaching a value of around USD 1,005 million by the end of 2027.
Graphene is a single layer of carbon atoms, which are tightly bound in a hexagonal honeycomb lattice. It is an allotrope of carbon in the form of a plane of sp2-bonded atoms with a molecular bond length of 0.142 nanometers. Layers of graphene stacked on top of each other form graphite, with an interplanar spacing of 0.335 nanometers. It has gained popularity owing to its excellent properties such as lightweight, toughness, flexibility, impermeable and shows high electron mobility.
GRAPHENE MARKET: Drivers & Opportunities
High Demand for Graphene in Electronics Application
Graphene exhibits excellent electrical properties along with flexibility and transparency. This makes it an ideal choice of material for use in a wide range of electronics devices. Graphene has a unique arrangement of carbon atoms, which allows its electrons to travel at a high velocity without significant scattering. This saves up the energy that would be lost in other conductors.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/graphene-market-sample-pdf/
Graphene can be used as a coating to improve current touch screens for smartphones and tablets. It is used in transistors, semiconductors, radio frequency (RF) circuits, sensors, memories, etc. It is further used in thermal management and heat dissipation in Nano electronic devices.
Moreover, extensive research is being conducted for widening the scope of graphene application in electronics. For instance, researchers at Purdue University have developed a method for encapsulating the copper nanowires with graphene, which can transmit data 15% faster while reducing the peak temperature by 27% as compared to uncoated wires. These nanowires can be used in a range of electronics, including the flexible variety.
With the technological advancements in electronics sectors such as voice recognition and artificial intelligence, demand for electronic devices such as wearables, smart speakers, home automation, etc. are expected to increase, which will have a positive influence on the graphene market.
Use of Graphene in Composites & Coatings
Graphene has high strength and low mass, thus making it ideal for use as a reinforcing agent in composites. Graphene can also be added to metals, polymers, and ceramics to create composites that are conductive and resistant to heat and pressure. Graphene-based composites could be used in medical implants, aerospace components, automotive, and others. For instance, in January 2020, Orbex, a UK-based, low-cost orbital launch services company, has developed a rocket called “Orbex Prime”, using 3D-printed engines and a carbon fiber-and-graphene body.
In line with the environmental regulations and improved performance, the demand for lightweight materials is expected to increase during the review period.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Graphene Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/graphene-market-request-methodology/
Adverse Health Effects of Graphene
While producing graphene, toxic chemicals are used at high temperatures, which are harmful to human health. Scientists claim that graphene has ultra-sharp edges, which can easily pierce cell membranes in human lung, skin and immune cells and can cause potential damage. Inhalation and exposure to graphene can result in severe health issues such as chronic injury, translocation of lung lymph nodes, mutations, and cancers, among many others.
Thus, toxicity associated with inhalation and exposure of graphene is a key restraining factor.
Graphene market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on product type: Graphene Oxide, Graphene Nanoplatelets, Pristine Graphene, Mono-layer & Bi-layer, 3D Graphene Foam, and
- Segmentation based on application: Electronics, Composites & Coatings, Energy Harvesting & Storage, Biomedical, Membranes, and
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
List of the leading companies operating in the Graphene Market include:
- Archer Materials (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Haydale Graphene Industries Plc
- Talga Resources Ltd.
- First Graphene Limited
- ZEN Graphene Solutions
- Graphenea Inc.
- NanoXplore Inc.
- XG Sciences, Inc.
- Directa Plus PLC
- Applied Graphene Materials PLC
- Bedimensional S.p.a.
- Versarien PLC
- Other Key Companies
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/graphene-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Graphene Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Graphene Market, by Product Type
- Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Nanoplatelets
- Pristine Graphene
- Mono-layer & Bi-layer
- 3D Graphene Foam
Graphene Market, by Application
- Electronic Components
- Composites & Coatings
- Energy Harvesting & Storage
Graphene Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the emerging manufacturing technologies affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL GRAPHENE MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL GRAPHENE MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL GRAPHENE MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/graphene-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com