The Global Irrigation Controllers Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 2,600 million exhibiting a CAGR of around 16% by the end of 2027.
Irrigation controllers are also called irrigation timers, which perform control of irrigation through the use of valves, pumps, variable speed drives, electronic starters, etc. and a program established by the farmer or farm technician.
The irrigation controller system has built-in water-saving features including a sensor to adjust to the optimal sprinkler run time based on the local weather conditions. Smart controllers provide a healthy, beautiful landscape while reducing water consumption and water costs.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/irrigation-controllers-market-sample-pdf/
IRRIGATION CONTROLLERS MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
High Demand for Water Conservation
According to water.org, 785 million people live without access to safe water while 144 million depend on surface water to meet their basic needs. Water scarcity is one of the important factors leading to the demand for irrigation controllers. Ever-increasing population, misuse of water resources, excessive use of groundwater, urbanization, and industrialization are some of the key factors for water scarcity.
For instance, more than 70% of water is used to grow crops and most are wasted due to leaky pipes and poor watering techniques. Use of irrigation controllers promotes water conservation and reduces water costs. These operated by deriving real-time data from sensors, weather forecasts, and plant-care databases to determine watering needs and deliver just enough moisture at just the right time.
Therefore, the need for water conservation across the globe promotes the use of irrigation controller systems.
Government Schemes to Promote Proper Irrigation Systems
Various government schemes such as the Micro Irrigation Fund (MIF) in the Indian agricultural sector is another major driver for the irrigation controllers. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development approved a fund of USD 420.2 million for MIF to encourage public and private investments in micro-irrigation. The positive outcomes of micro-irrigation have made food security effective due to an increase in the production and productivity of different crops. Use of a smart irrigation system increased area under irrigation from the same source of water and results in enhanced nutritional security for the country.
Moreover, the US government announced a WaterSMART program in early 2018 to reduce water wastages and increase water supply through investments in modernizing existing infrastructure.
The benefits of using micro-irrigation technology include the efficient deployment of water, electricity, fertilizers, labor, and increased crop productivity and quality.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Irrigation Controllers Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/irrigation-controllers-market-request-methodology/
High Cost of Installation and Repairs
The primary disadvantage associated with a sprinkler system is its high cost, the installation of which depends on the size of the property. Portions of the land need to be dug up to install pipework and attach it to the plumbing system of the home, which is labor-intensive and time-consuming.
Moreover, wind can destruct sprinklers, thereby directing water in the wrong direction. The water-delivery systems can be damaged by underground pests, resulting in water pooling or broken parts. The repairs to fix an irrigation system can be much more expensive than replacing a damaged garden hose.
Therefore, high cost of installation and repairs associated with the sprinkler system might restrain market growth.
Irrigation Controllers market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Weather-based and Sensor-based.
- Segmentation based on product: Smart Controllers, Tap Timers, and Basic Controllers.
- Segmentation based on irrigation type: Drip and Sprinkler.
- Segmentation based on application: Agriculture and Non-agriculture.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Irrigation Controllers Market: Report Scope
The report on the irrigation controllers market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/irrigation-controllers-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
List of the leading companies operating in the Irrigation Controllers Market include:
- Lindsay Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- The Toro Company
- Rain Bird Corporation
- HUNTER INDUSTRIES
- Rachio inc.
- NELSON IRRIGATION
- Orbit Irrigation Products LLC
- HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Irrigation Controllers MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Irrigation Controllers Market, by Type
Irrigation Controllers Market, by Product
- Smart Controllers
- Tap Timers
- Basic Controllers
Irrigation Controllers Market, by Irrigation Type
Irrigation Controllers Market, by Application
Irrigation Controllers Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL IRRIGATION CONTROLLERS MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL IRRIGATION CONTROLLERS MARKET BY PRODUCT, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL IRRIGATION CONTROLLERS MARKET BY IRRIGATION TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL IRRIGATION CONTROLLERS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL IRRIGATION CONTROLLERS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/irrigation-controllers-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com