The Global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market is estimated to reach USD 4.8 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 41.6%. Growing volumes of data in supply chain and adoption of AI to optimize supply chain is expected to drive the artificial intelligence in supply chain market during the forecast period. However, high initial capital cost is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Automate processes with AI is expected to become an opportunity for artificial intelligence in supply chain market.
Artificial intelligence is an imitation of human intelligence in programmed machines. Supply chain is a series of processes involved in the manufacturing and distribution of any commodity. Artificial intelligence mainly used in supply chain manahement for supporting end-to-end visibility, building better reaction time, and improving the efficiency of current system and delivering better outcomes. Some key players in artificial intelligence in supply chain market are NVIDIA Corporation, IBM Corporation, Amazon.com, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Intel Corporation among others.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/artificial-intelligence-in-supply-chain-market-sample-pdf/
Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global market. It includes a detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the basis of hardware, the market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. By technology, the market is segmented into machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision. By application, the market is segmented into operational procurement, supply chain planning, warehouse management, supplier relationship management, demand planning and others. By the end-user industry, the market is segmented into consumer goods, industrial, energy and power, aerospace and others. The regional analysis is covered under five major regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa, with individual country-level analysis.
Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market: Report Scope
The report on the market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/artificial-intelligence-in-supply-chain-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market include:
- NVIDIA Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- IBM Corporation
- com, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Accenture Plc
- Xilinx, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market by Component
- Artificial Intelligence Platform
- Deep Learning Software
- Machine Learning Software
- Deployment and Integration
- On Cloud
- On Premise
- Maintenance and Support
Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market by Technology
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market by Application
- Operational Procurement
- Supply Chain Planning
- Warehouse Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Demand Planning
Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market by End-User Industry
- Consumer Goods
- Energy & Power
To Understand How COVID-19 Impact is Covered in This Report. Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/artificial-intelligence-in-supply-chain-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the global market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MARKET BY END USE INDUSTRY, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/artificial-intelligence-in-supply-chain-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com