The Global Automotive Gearbox Market is projected to reach around USD 155.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.39%.
A gearbox is a mechanical device which is used to change the speed and increase or decrease the torque of the vehicle due to the continuous change in road conditions. An automotive gearbox is a set of gears which are arranged to provide the required speed ratios or gear to the final drive of the vehicle. A gearbox is also termed as transmission which is used between the final drive and engine’s output shaft to transmit the required power and torque to the wheels of the vehicle.
Automotive Gearbox Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rising Demand for Comfort and Enhanced Driving Experience
Consumer’s preference has changed towards comfortable driving experiences along with increased efficiency. Automotive manufacturers are focusing to bring technological developments in the automotive gearbox to fulfil the requirement of consumers. Automatic gearbox makes the driving experience much comfortable and simpler for the driver as it eliminates the need for changing the gears manually which results in smooth driving.
Therefore, the rising demand for comfort and enhanced driving experience is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-gearbox-market-sample-pdf/
Growing Vehicle Production
Due to the rise in vehicle production in developing countries, economic growth, and growing investment in regions such as India, Japan, Malaysia, Russia, Brazil, and others have increased the demand for the automotive gearbox market. According to International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), in 2018, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia, and others are the prominent countries that have shown positive growth of 8%, 12.2%, 9%, 13.9%, respectively.
Thus, the growing vehicle production is anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Growing Demand for Electric Vehicles
In electric vehicles, at a very low-speed electric motor generates 100% torque and in internal combustion engine (ICE) torque is generated by engine which is used for acceleration. An electric car doesn’t need a clutch which erases the requirement of gears. The increasing demand for electric vehicles acts as the major restraint for the automotive gearbox market. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), in 2018, the global electric car sales increased by 2 million compared to 2017.
Hence, the growing demand for electric vehicles is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Automotive Gearbox Market: Key Segments
- Based on Type: Manual Gearbox and Automotive Gearbox.
- Based on Number of Gear: 3-5 Gears, 6-8 Gears, and Above 8 Gears.
- Based on Application: Automatic Transmission (AT), Manual Transmission (MT), Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), and Automated Manual Transmission (AMT).
- Based on Vehicle Type: Two Wheelers, Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), and Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV).
- Based on Region Covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Automotive Gearbox Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-gearbox-market-request-methodology/
Automotive Gearbox Market: Report Scope
The report on the automotive gearbox market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Automotive Gearbox Market include:
- Continental AG (Germany) (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- BorgWarner Inc. (US)
- Eaton (Ireland)
- Schaeffler AG (Germany)
- AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Magna International Inc. (Canada)
- Melrose Industries PLC (UK)
- Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co., Ltd. (Italy)
Automotive Gearbox Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Automotive Gearbox Market, by Type
- Manual Gearbox
- Sliding Mesh Gearbox
- Constant Mesh Gearbox
- Synchromesh Gearbox
- Automotive Gearbox
- Epicyclic Gearbox
- Hydraulic Torque Converter
Automotive Gearbox Market, by Number of Gear
- 3-5 Gears
- 6-8 Gears
- Above 8 Gears
Automotive Gearbox Market, by Application
- Automatic Transmission (AT)
- Manual Transmission (MT)
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Automated Manual Transmission (AMT)
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-gearbox-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Automotive Gearbox Market, Vehicle Type
- Two Wheelers
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
Automotive Gearbox Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the world?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario globally?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- AUTOMOTIVE GEARBOX MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE GEARBOX MARKET BY NUMBER OF GEAR, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE GEARBOX MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE GEARBOX MARKET BY VEHICLE TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE GEARBOX MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-gearbox-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com