Global X-Band Radar Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “X-Band Radar Market by Type (Mobile-Based, Sea-Based) Array (PESA, AESA), by Application (Commercial, Defense, Government), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) – Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global X-Band Radar market is estimated to reach USD 8.3 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.3% during the review period.
- The X-band frequency range (9-12GHz) has been allocated solely for naval, military and governmental use. X-band radar is indispensable for naval operations including the searching and tracking of surface targets, while X-band communication antenna systems provide email and internet access for operational and crew use.
- There are two types of X-band radars are used for various government and defense applications are mobile-based radars and sea-based radars.
Global X-Band Radar Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increased Use of sea-based X-Band radar, increasing territorial conflicts, and growing electronic and network centric warfare will drive the market during growth period.
- Moreover, increased development of dual-band radars and miniaturization and automation of radars unmanned combat vehicles and UAVs will create new growth opportunities for the market in next five to seven years.
- However, high initial development cost and regulatory norms will impact negatively on the growth of the market during assessment period.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/x-band-radar-market-sample-pdf/
Global X-Band Radar Market: Regional Overview
- North America
The North America is expected to dominate the X-band radar market during growth period. High presence of manufacturers and increasing demand for sea based x-band radar will drive the X-band radar market during growth period. US and Canada will drive the X-band radar market in North America region. The Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX) is part of the US Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) and is designed to detect and establish precise tracking information on ballistic missiles, discriminate missile warheads from decoys and debris, provide data for updating ground-based interceptors in flight, and assess the results of intercept attempts.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at faster rate during growth period. China and India will drive the overall X-band radar market in APAC region. Increasing territorial conflicts in India, Pakistan, China, Nepal, and Bhutan will increase the need for X-band radar in APAC region. In June 2019, non-rotatable 30x24-meter large X-band radar station was established in Heilongjiang Province, China to intercept, track and identify targets using the information of the P-band long-range early warning phased array radar to provide accurate warning target information for the Hongqi-19 and Kinetic-3 missile interception systems.
Global X-Band Radar Market: Key Players Overview
- Northrop Grumman Corporation:
The company engages in the provision of products and services to various defense and space applications. The company design, develop, build and support some of the world’s most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars. In 2019, the US navy selects Northrop Grumman as design agent for AN/SPQ-9B radar. The radar works in X-band and the antenna consists of dual planar arrays mounted back-to-back under a radome. It is used to detect smaller targets such as sea skimming cruise missiles or even submarine's periscopes.
- Raytheon Technologies:
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It includes four industry-leading businesses—Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems has won a USD 500.6 million contract modification in order to perform research and development support for the Army Navy Transportable Radar Surveillance Control Model-2 and Sea-Based X-Band radar. Raytheon’s nine-story-high X-band Radar is the world’s largest X-band radar. The sea-based X-band platform that it sits on stands more than 250 feet high and displaces more than 50,000 tones.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020