Global Anti-Drone Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Anti-Drone Market by Type (Destructive, Non- Destructive), by Platform Type (: Ground-Based, Hand-Held and UAV-Based), by Technology (Laser Systems, Electronic Systems and Kinetic Systems), by Configuration Type (Fixed, Mobile), by Application (Detection and Detection and Disruption), by End-User (Military & Defense, Homeland Security, Commercial, Government and Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) – Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Anti-Drone Market is estimated to reach USD 4.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 28.9% during the review period.
- The anti-drones helps to track, identify, as well as detect UAVs and thus prevent illegal activities. Also, it is a customized integrated system which includes various type of equipment and solution depending upon the customer need and requirements.
- Moreover, the system includes various combinations of UAV detection equipment, security solutions as well as drone neutralization equipment. These is anticipate to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Global Anti-Drone Market: Key Market Dynamics
- With the rising adoption of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) is witness to boost the growth of the market in the projected period. Due to the versatility provides by the drones as well as UAVs, the requirement across the industries such as transportation, military, consumer goods and agriculture.
- One of the major key concern of the anti-drone market is the high research and development expenses as well as the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemics which may restraining factor for the growth of the market.
- The increasing in ancillary functions as well as technologies is anticipate to fuel the drones and anti-drones market. Also with the advance drones technologies with its features includes anti-jamming and approach services are attracting the global interest.
- Due to the high investment it is projected the medium and small sized industries is not able to afford the deployment of anti-drone system. These may also lead to create a challenges for the market growth.
Request Sample PDF of Global Anti-Drone Market:
Global Anti-Drone Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
The region is witness to be one of the leading in the adoption of advance technologies. Mostly in the US the aerospace and defense industries is projected to enhance the adoption of anti-drone systems as well as its technologies. However, the US military with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) members, is using the system for the war areas which will also result to fuel the market growth across the region.
Hence, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in the US has also been testing various counter-UAS technologies at various airports across the region over the past few years, which will further boost the market growth.
The Asia-Pacific is witness to increase significant market growth during the forecast period. Whereas, the region is projected to exhibit the highest growth over the projected period with increasing the government spending on the development of aerospace and defense infrastructure in the countries, such as India and China.
Hence, the various institutions and industries across the region such as NovaSky, China National Nuclear Corporation, as well as the Beijing Institute of Technology are forming collaborative partnerships to improve the R&D of counter-UAS technologies, which create a major opportunities for the market growth in the region.
Global Anti-Drone Market: Key Players Overview
- Thales Group:
The company is a multinational company, which design and build electrical system as well as provides services for the aerospace, transportation and defense. Whereas, in 2018, the company Department 13 International Ltd. and EPE has signed an MOU for the integration of MESMER software into the Thales Bushmaster vehicle for producing the first robust mobile MESMER unit. Also, the MESMER is a counter drone system which helps to give a safe and effective method for protecting personnel as well as architecture from harmful drones.
The company develops the drone’s detection technology with automated software-based aerial intrusion. In 2018, the company has introduce the launch of DroneTracker 3.5 which helps to detects and tracks all the drones over a protected site. Also, it can helps to track each drone individually from a distance as well as identify the location of the pilot. However, this DroneTracker 3.5 will hosted in the cloud or on-premise, uses Dedrone’s DroneDNA database to recognize and classify RF, Wi-Fi, and autonomous drones.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020