Global Nanoceramic Powder Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Nanoceramic Powder Market by Type Oxide Powders, Carbide Powders, Nitride Powders, Boron Powders), by End-Use Industry (Electrical and Electronics, Transportation, Medical, Chemical, Defense), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Nanoceramic Powder market is estimated to reach USD 16.1 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 15.9% during the review period.
- Nanoceramic powder is a type of nanoparticle which are inorganic solid made up of oxides, ceramics, carbonates, and carbides.
- Nanoceramic Powder is high resistance to a chemical situation that other material. It has strength at high temperature, similar to steel
- The superior properties of nanoceramic powders provide scope for construction of next-generation high-speed computer chips
- Nanoceramic powder is increasingly used for manufacturing artificial bone implants and other organs
Global Nanoceramic Powder Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The extensive use of nanoceramic powder in the electronic industry is likely to drive the market during the forecasted period
- Increasing demand for high-performance ceramic coating is also boosting the product market
- However, high production cost remains a major restraining factor for the growth of the Nanoceramic Powder market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/nanoceramic-powder-market-sample-pdf/
Global Nanoceramic Powder Market: Regional Overview
- North America
North America is expected to account the largest share in the global nanoceramic powder market during the forecast period, owing to well-developed electronics and medical sectors that are boosting the demand for nano ceramic powder. Moreover, the increasing demand from defence industry is also boosting the product market in the region. In the defence industry, nanoceramic powder is used for the military equipment and material such as explosives, aircraft, and jets. North America is also a marketing hub for the nanomaterials which is also likely to drive the regional market growth.
Global Nanoceramic Powder Market: Key Players Overview
- Cerion, LLC.:
Cerion, LLC is engaged in the designing and manufacturing the nanoparticles. The company develops and manufactures high-performance metal and metal oxide nanoparticles for functional coatings, printed electronics, additives, catalysts and antimicrobials.
- INNOVNANO - MATERIAIS AVANÇADOS, SA
INNOVNANO - MATERIAIS AVANÇADOS, SA is Portugal based company engaged in the manufacturing of ultra-fine nanostructured ceramic powders, nanostructured zirconia-based powders and aluminium zinc oxide. The company serves it products to the various industries including Aerospace, Renewable Energy, Medical Devices, Electronic Devices, Automotive, and many others.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020