Global Membrane Chromatography Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Membrane ChromatographyMarket by Product (Capsules & Cartridges, Membrane Filters, Syringe Filters, Filter Plates, Spin Columns, Others), by Technique (Ion Exchange Membrane Chromatography, Affinity Membrane Chromatography, Hydrophobic Interaction Membrane Chromatography (HIMC)),by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) – Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global membrane chromatographymarket is estimated to reach USD 481.1 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 13.5% during the review period.
- Membrane chromatography is relatively faster processing technology which is used in dug production
- Short overall process time, reduced labor requirement and energy consumption are some of major benefits of membrane chromatography
- Ion exchange chromatography is largely used technique owing to its several advantages such as rapid processing, disposable nature, scalability, robustness,good report, reduce battery consumption, and a validation free environment
Global Membrane Chromatography Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand of membrane chromatography from biopharmaceutical industry has anticipated to drive the growth of market during the forecasted period
- Increasing regulatory scrutiny on the cleaning validation of downstream purification processes has expected to surge the membrane chromatography market growth
- However, limited use of membrane chromatography products in large-scale manufacturing industries has anticipated to hinder the growth of market
Request Sample PDF of Global Membrane Chromatography Market:
Global Membrane Chromatography Market: Regional Overview
- North America
North America is anticipated to dominate the global membrane chromatography market owing to well-structured and developed healthcare system in countries such as the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. These countries promote pharmaceutical research & development and have high expenditure on healthcare. According to National Health Expenditure Accounts (NHEA), the U.S. spent USD 3.6 trillion on healthcare, and its GDP share for healthcare accounted for 17.7% in 2018. Moreover, increasing healthcare spending has expected coupled with rising research & development expenditure has surged the growth in the region.
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth in membrane chromatography market during the forecasted period. This can be attributed to increasing government support, growing pharmaceutical industries, significant investment by key market players, and developing research & development infrastructure. Over 79 of the world’s largest pharmaceuticals have operation in the region. According to United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, in Asia Pacific the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in healthcare sector was USD 11.5 billion in 2018.
Global Membrane Chromatography Market: Key Players Overview
- Sartorius AG:
Sartorius AG is a German-based company, engaged in providing solution to biopharmaceutical industry and laboratories, from drug discovery & development to manufacturing. The company has strong geographical presence and sales network with 60 sites in more than 30 countries, 22 production facilities, and sales subsidiaries & agencies in more than 110 countries across the globe. Sartorius AG operates through Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services business segments. In April 2020, the company acquired selected life science businesses of Danaher Corporation(U.S). This will help Sartorius AG to broaden portfolio for the development & production of biotech medicines.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a US-based company engaged in providing scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry. Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, and Patheonare brands of the company. In November 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific USD 24 million in its Scotland, site to expand global bioproduction capabilities with additional large-volume liquid manufacturing capacity for cell culture media. This expansion is expected to be completed by June 2021.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone:+1 (720) 306 9020