The Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market is estimated to reach USD 9.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.4%.
The antimicrobial coatings are widely used to inhibit the growth of the bacteria. Healthcare, as well as food processing industries, are conscious about the cleanness, and antimicrobial coating helps them to provide long-lasting protection against germs and bacteria.
Antimicrobial Coatings MARKET: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing Demand from the Healthcare Sector
The majority of the medical devices are infected by bacteria, fungal, and mixed infections. Sometimes medical device becomes contaminated by the bacteria before the implantation procedure and may infect patients and even result in death. To avoid this situation, doctors prefer the antimicrobial coated catheters, medical electronics, medical devices, trays, among others. Moreover, initiatives are taken by the government regarding decreasing hospital-acquired infection.
These factors are helping to boost the global antimicrobial coating market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/antimicrobial-coatings-market-sample-pdf/
Harmful Effect of Silver Nanoparticles
Silver Nanoparticles are the most commonly used nanoparticles in antimicrobial agents in commercial as well as in medical products. On the other hand, the silver nanoparticle has some adverse effect on the human body. It may be absorbed through the lungs, intestines, and the skin into the body and reach the liver, spleen, kidney, and heart. It may cause mild eyes and skin irritations & allergen. Inhalation of silver nanoparticles majorly affects the lungs and liver. Thus, silver nanoparticles are considered as the genotoxic to mammalian cells. The adverse effect of the silver nanoparticle on human health proves harmful and thus may hamper the growth of the global antimicrobial coating market.
Antimicrobial Coatings Market: Key Segments
- Key Segments by Product Type Covers: Antimicrobial Powder Coating, Antimicrobial Surface Modifications & Coatings
- Key Segments by Fit Application: Food Processing and Packaging, Healthcare, HVAC, Building & Construction, Textiles, Mold Remediation, and Others
- Key Regions Covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Antimicrobial Coatings Market: Report Scope
The report on the antimicrobial coatings market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/antimicrobial-coatings-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Antimicrobial Coatings Market include:
- Akzo Nobel N.V. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BASF SE
- AK Steel Corporation
- Diamond Vogel
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- NIPPONPAINT Co., Ltd.
- RPM International Inc.
- Sono-Tek Corporation.
- Other Key Companies
Antimicrobial Coatings MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Antimicrobial Coatings Market, by Product Type
Antimicrobial Powder Coating
Antimicrobial Surface Modifications & Coatings
Antimicrobial Coatings Market, by Application
- Food Processing and Packaging
- Building & Construction
- Mold Remediation
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/antimicrobial-coatings-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Antimicrobial Coatings Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the emerging antimicrobial coatings manufacturing technologies impacting the growth of the global market?
- What would be the impact of the key developments in the global market on the industry and the market players in the upcoming future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the prominent players operating the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- ANTIMICROBIAL COATINGS MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019—2027)
- ANTIMICROBIAL COATINGS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019—2027)
- ANTIMICROBIAL COATINGS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019—2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/antimicrobial-coatings-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com