Voice Communication Control System Market will exhibit a CAGR of 6.14% during the forecast period. and reach USD 7.92 billion, and the Market value as per 2019 was USD 5.34 billion.
Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Voice Communication Control System Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Solution (Hardware, Software, and Services), By Platform (Air, Ground, and Maritime), By Application (Air Traffic Control, Vessel Traffic Control, Strategic Emergency Services, and Others), By End User (Commercial, and Defense), and Regional Forecast, 2020 – 2027.”
Voice Communication Control System Market Drivers and Restraint:
Rising Demand For Interoperable Voice Communication To Drive Market Growth
Growing technological innovation led to increased adoption of next-generation voice communication systems, VoIP VCCS. The implementation of VoIP in air traffic management (ATM) operation requires standard certification such as ED-136, ED-137, ED-138, and ED-137B, among others. ATM communication components based on VoIP technology are designed following these standards. The minimum requirements of the VoIP technology-based system are defined by the European Organization For Civil Aviation Equipment (EUROCAE). This group comprises multiple recognized bodies positioned across the world. The ED-137B standard enables interoperable voice communication. Continuous voice communication is crucial in commercial and military ATM operations as it acts as the lifeline between pilots and air traffic controllers. Thus, the adoption of VoIP VCCS is rising to enable interoperable air traffic management communication. For instance, Indra Sistemas, S.A., provides a garex voice communication control system, which is enabled of automated communication functionalities based on digital voice communications and control system architecture.
Moreover, the large air traffic needed a more efficient ATM operation. Therefore, investments are increased on ATM infrastructure modernization programs. Rising investments are boosting the development of ED-137B certified VCCS systems would also increase to fulfill the demand from air navigation service providers and ATC service providers.
Growing New Airport Projects In Emerging Economies To Fuel Market Growth
Growing number of air passengers around the world have escalated the demand for commercial aircraft deliveries and construction of new airports. Owing to the high population, India and China have observed high growth in air traffic compare to other countries. For instance, in 2020, the Indian government has announced to increase the number of airports in the region to expand global and regional connectivity. They proposed to construct 100 new airports in-country by 2024. This factor has led to an increase in the development of advanced ATM infrastructure. Upgraded ATM infrastructures will provide efficient and seamless air traffic control operations. Moreover, the growing modernization of domestic and international airports and air traffic control centres or towers across the world has increased the demand for next-generation voice communication tools. These factors are driving the growth of the VCCS market during the forecast period.
List of Key Players Covered in the Voice Communication Control System Market Report:
- ASELSAN A.S. (Turkey)
- Copper chase (The U.K.)
- Frequentis AG (Austria)
- Indra Sistemas, S.A. (Spain)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (The U.S.)
- MEP (Netherlands)
- NATS Limited (The U.K)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (The U.S.)
- Rohde & Schwarz (Germany)
- S.I.T.T.I. S.p.A. (Italy)
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Thales Group (France)
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, Click Here: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/voice-communication-control-system-market-103489
Some of the key industry developments in the Voice Communication Control System Market Include:
- March 2020 – Spain-based Indra Sistemas, S.A., has modernized Uzbekistan's air navigation infrastructure with its VCS and VHF and HF radio solution. This modernization was expected to upsurge the tourism sector in Uzbekistan.
- January 2019 – Sweden-based Saab AB announced that the company had signed a contract with Vard Group AS. As per the contract, the company will provide its TactiCall communication system for the Norwegian Coast Guard’s three new vessels.
- May 2019 – Florida based L3Harris Technologies, Inc. introduced its novel VCS solution, namely voice over internet protocol communication enterprise (VOICE) air traffic management (ATM). This solution has been designed according to the ED-137 standard, and it can connect with numerous radios.
- June 2019 – Netherlands-based MEP and Dublin based Sigma Wireless Communications Ltd has signed a contract to provide VoIP emergency VCS for the aircraft control tower at Dublin Airport
- June 2019 – L3Harris Technologies, Inc, headquartered in Florida, announced that the company’s voice communication system cleared security technical implementation guides (STIGs) and joint interoperability test command (JOTC) system testing conducted by Department of Defense (DoD). These tests have been ensured that communication through VCS is safe and reliable for both defense aviation and commercial ATC.