Amorphous graphite is a naturally occurring seam mineral that forms from the geologic metamorphism of anthracite coal. Contrary to the name, ‘amorphous’ graphite is not truly amorphous, but is a microcrystalline form of natural graphite. The morphology of amorphous graphite is typically granular except in extremely fine grinds, which have a flakey structure.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/19474/global-amorphous-graphite-2019-2024-323
The top producers are mainly from China, Canada and Austria. South Graphite and Botai Graphite from China, Grafitbergbau Kaisersberg Ges.m.b.H from Austria, while Fortune Graphite from Canada. The top three manufacturers occupy for nearly 50 percent global market share.
South Graphite is the largest producer of Amorphous Graphite in China, this company is state-owned firm established through merging many small plants. In past few years, more and more small manufacturers halt production due to environmental protection, and in future, the market concentration ratio in China will be higher, and the big manufacturers will develop high value-added products and will be more competitive.
According to this study, over the next five years the Amorphous Graphite market will register a 5.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 260 million by 2024, from US$ 190 million in 2019.
In particular, Amorphous Graphite Market report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Amorphous Graphite business, shared in Chapter 3.
Amorphous Graphite Market report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Amorphous Graphite market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Amorphous Graphite value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Carbon Content Below 80%
- Carbon Content Above 80%
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Refractory Material
- Carbon Additive
Amorphous Graphite Market report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
Amorphous Graphite Market manufacturers-
The key manufacturers covered in Amorphous Graphite Market â report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- South Graphite
- Botai Graphite
- Ulanqab Darsen Graphite New Materials
- GONSION graphite
- Grafitbergbau Kaisersberg
- Fortune Graphite
- Asbury Carbons
In addition, Amorphous Graphite Market report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Amorphous Graphite consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Amorphous Graphite market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Amorphous Graphite manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Amorphous Graphite with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Amorphous Graphite submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/19474/global-amorphous-graphite-2019-2024-323
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Amorphous Graphite Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Amorphous Graphite Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Amorphous Graphite Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Amorphous Graphite Segment by Type
2.2.1 Carbon Content Below 80%
2.2.2 Carbon Content Above 80%
2.3 Amorphous Graphite Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Amorphous Graphite Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Amorphous Graphite Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Amorphous Graphite Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Amorphous Graphite Segment by Application
2.4.1 Iron and Steel Industry
2.4.3 Refractory Material
2.4.4 Carbon Additive
2.5 Amorphous Graphite Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Amorphous Graphite Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Amorphous Graphite Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Amorphous Graphite Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Amorphous Graphite by Players
3.1 Global Amorphous Graphite Sales Market Share by Players
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :-