Superabsorbent Polymers Market: Description
- Superabsorbent polymers are able to absorb 500 times than their weight; thus, they are ideal gel-forming material. Thus, its demand is higher from dispensable baby diapers in especially across the developing nations in the Asia Pacific including India and China, owing to the ascent in populace and raise in birth rates.
- The rapidly increasing worldwide populace has elevated food security concerns. Developing and underdeveloped countries still need legitimate cultivating practices. Lack of arable land has put weight on ranchers to build the yield of agrarian items. The year-on-year decline in arable land per capita and increment in the populace are estimated to increase the utilization of superabsorbent polymers in the following couple of years.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
What are Key Growth Drivers of Global Superabsorbent Polymers Market?
- Changes in way of life and ascend sought after for quality diapers with attributes, for example, high water maintenance limit and low skin rashes are increasing the interest for superabsorbent polymers over the globe.
- Other than child diapers, superabsorbent polymers are generally utilized in sterile napkins and grown-up cleanliness items.
- Non-benefit associations in rural areas in developing countries are implementing some sort of different awareness projects with respect to cleanliness. This is boosting the demand of superabsorbent polymers in sterile items and in turn is driving growth of the superabsorbent polymer market.
- Superabsorbent polymer is a material that absorbs and retains substantial volumes of water and aqueous solutions. Superabsorbent polymer is available in granular, solid, or powder forms. This polymer can absorb up to several hundred times its own weight in aqueous solution and can resist release of the absorbed fluid under pressure.
- Superabsorbent polymer is widely used due to its excellent water-absorbing and retaining capacities in baby diapers, adult incontinence products, feminine hygiene products, and in the agriculture sector. In the agriculture sector, it provides suitable environment for seeds to grow. Superabsorbent polymer is used in agriculture, forestry, and gardening as an agent for retaining water in the soil. It improves seed germination and increases yield.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
What are Key Challenges for Global Superabsorbent Polymers Market?
- Volatile raw material prices is a key factor hampering the global superabsorbent polymers market. Fluctuations in raw material prices is a major concern for SAP manufacturers as the price of acrylic acid is vulnerable with fluctuations of crude oil prices.
- Market players are constantly in pursuit of integrating enhanced technologies in their products. They constantly engage in research activities in order to innovate advanced superabsorbent polymers.
- The factors mentioned above have been restraining the global superabsorbent polymers market over the last few years
Lucrative Opportunities for Players in Global Superabsorbent Polymers Market
- Continuous volatility in raw material prices is affecting the SAP market significantly. Thus, product improvisation, brand promotion, and competitive pricing are projected to help market players strengthen their position in the market in the next few years.
- Some companies in developed regions have limited presence in the Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America markets. These regions are projected to provide lucrative growth opportunities to manufacturers in the next few years. Strengthening distribution channels in these regions can help these companies expand their footprint.
- Diversification can provide immense growth opportunities to new market entrants and current manufacturers of SAP.
- Existing players can focus on the acquisition of small pharmaceutical and health care companies to integrate their operations, while new participants can enter into strategic collaborations with manufacturers of raw materials and producers of SAP.
- Manufacturers can also diversify their business by manufacturing hydrogels for personal hygiene and health care industries.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Global Superabsorbent Polymers Market
- Asia Pacific dominates the global market for superabsorbent polymer owing to the rapid adoption of the innovative techniques, especially in the medical and industrial sectors.
- Asia Pacific is also expected to exhibit growth at a most lucrative CAGR during the forecast period. This is attributable to high demand from developing nations such as China, Vietnam, India, and Indonesia is expected to open new opportunities for growth in the coming years.
- Additionally, rising awareness about the importance of cleanliness and personal hygiene is boosting the superabsorbent polymer market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Superabsorbent Polymers Market, ask for a customized report
Leading Players in Global Superabsorbent Polymers Market
- Some of the key players operating in the global superabsorbent polymer market include
- Emerging Technologies Inc.
- Sanyo Chemical Industries
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
- Hosokawa Micron B.V.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=2898
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry:https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/10/09/1927343/0/en/Global-Specialty-Carbon-Black-Market-is-set-to-Achieve-Stellar-Growth-Exhibiting-4-5-CAGR-Noted-TMR.html