Suspoemulsion Market: Introduction
- Suspoemulsion is water-based distribution of oil droplets and fine particles. It is used to combine adjuvants and oil soluble actives with water insoluble actives.
- Suspoemulsion is diluted with water before its application. The mixture is used for broad spectrum pest control.
- The mixture is used to formulate multiple active ingredients together and broaden the spectrum of activity as well as eliminate the need of tank-mixing applications
- Suspoemulsion has good mixing ability with water. It is dust free, easy to handle, and non-flammable.
- Suspoemulsion has higher viscosities than water. It scatters easily on water. Suspoemulsion with biologically active ingredients is employed as a suitable alternative for integrated pest management (IPM) as well as resistance strategies
Key Drivers of Suspoemulsion Market
- Rise in demand for food and decrease in agricultural land across the globe are boosting the demand for crop protection products to improve crop yield. Increase in demand for crop protection products across the globe is anticipated to drive the demand for suspoemulsion, as it helps increase the crop yield and productivity.
- Growth in demand for pest control products has encouraged manufacturers to opt for development of specialized products
- Rise in investment in development of new products in the crop protection industry is a key factor expected to boost the global suspoemulsion marketduring the forecast period
- Increase in regulations on usage of toxic pesticides has led to a shift in demand from chemical emulsions toward environment-friendly emulsions. Leading companies in the market are focusing on the development of new bio-based products.
- Physical stabilization of systems is a major challenge in formulation of suspoemulsion. Surfactants, rheological builders, dispersants, and stabilizers are used to obtain the formulation stability.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Liquid Form Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on form, the suspoemulsion market can be bifurcated into solid and liquid. Liquid is anticipated to be the rapidly growing segment of the global suspoemulsion market during the forecast period.
- Suspoemulsion is used in broad spectrum pest control products due to its properties such as actives and in-can adjuvants
- Adjuvants are utilized as surfactants and are also termed as surface acting agents/wetter-spreaders. They help spread droplets on leaf so that the product is able to penetrate through a leaf.
Insecticide Application Segment to Hold Significant Share of Global Suspoemulsion Market
- Based on application, the global suspoemulsion market can be segmented into insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, and others
- Insecticides is anticipated to be the major segment of the global suspoemulsion market in the near future. It is expected to be followed by herbicides and fungicides.
- Growth in prevalence of insects and pests on various types of crops is driving the demand for insecticides and other pesticides. This offers lucrative opportunities for the global suspoemulsion market.
Asia Pacific Estimated to Offer Lucrative Opportunities for Global Suspoemulsion Market
- In terms of region, the global suspoemulsion market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounts for prominent share of the global market. The U.S. is the largest country of the suspoemulsion market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a rapidly growing region of the market during the forecast period. China holds key share of the market in the region.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is projected to exhibit sluggish growth rate vis-à-vis that in Asia Pacific, Europe, and Asia Pacific during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Market
The global suspoemulsion market is fragmented, with the presence of large numbers of manufacturers. Manufacturers aim to increase their market share by adopting various business strategies such as new product launch, partnerships, collaborations, acquisition, and expansion.
Key players operating in the suspoemulsion market include:
- Croda International Plc
- Stepan Company
- CRISTOL-Krishna Antioxidants Pvt. Ltd (KAPL)
- Zenith Crop Sciences
- SBM Formulation