According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Wood Preservative Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.25% during the forecast period, to reach USD 1.77 Billion by 2026.
By Formulations (Water-Based Wood Preservatives, Oil-Based Wood Preservatives, Solvent-Based Wood Preservatives), By Applications (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World), Vendor Landscape, End-User Landscape, and Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Wood preservatives are used to treat wood from fungal and decay.
· The well-regulated market in Europe will lead to a high demand for wood preservatives during the forecast period.
· The oil-based wood preservative segment will grow the fastest during the forecast period.
· The industrial segment will dominate the market share during the forecast period.
· Europe will generate maximum revenue during the forecast period.
· Key players operating in the market include Rio Tinto Minerals, Lonza Wood Protection Inc, Rain Carbon Canada Inc, LANXESS Company, and Lada Organics Pvt Ltd among others.
Formulations Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020-2026)
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020-2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020-2026)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
Middle East and Africa
· Saudi Arabia
Central and South America
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php