The Indian nutraceuticals market is anticipated to grow significantly at a CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period (2020-2026). The key factor that drives the growth of the market includes the key activities by the key players to cope in the competitive market and strengthen their position in the Indian nutraceuticals industry. Players such as Amway Corp., Cargill Inc., Nestle SA, and Dabur are contributing to the market growth. For instance,
- In December 2019, Amway India expanded its product offerings under the Nutrilite Traditional Herbs range with the launch of Nutrilite Madhunashini, Shunti & Twak, and Nutrilite Vasaka, Mulethi & Surasa in India.
A full report of Indian Nutraceuticals Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/indian-nutraceuticals-market
- In March 2019, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amway Corp., Amway India launched traditional herbs range under its nutraceutical product brand Nutrilite for the Indian consumer. The new range comprises four products including Nutrilite Tulsi, Nutrilite Brahmi, Nutrilite Ashwagandha and Nutrilite Amalaki, Vibhitaki, and Haritaki.
- In March 2017, Herbalife partnered with Syngene, Bangalore to launch its first R&D lab in India. The company aims to develop new products faster and conduct more R&D with this novel R&D center in India. Hence, this is likely to boost the R&D regarding the development of novel nutraceutical products in the country.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/indian-nutraceuticals-market
- Market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Product Type and Distribution Channel
- Competitive Landscape- Amway Corp., BASF SE, Cargill, Inc., Danone SA, Herbalife Ltd., and Dabur India Ltd.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/indian-nutraceuticals-market
Indian Nutraceuticals Market – Segmentation
By Product Type
- Functional Food
- Functional Beverage
- Dietary Supplements
By Distribution Channel
- Retail & Supermarkets
- Online Platform
- Abbott Laboratories Inc. (Abbott Nutrition)
- Amway Corp.
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Inc.
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Danone SA
- Herbalife Ltd.
- Nestle SA
- PepsiCo Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Co.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404