Germany consumer packaging market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 4.2% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for carton packaging is encouraging the growth of the market. As per the German Packaging and Environment Association (AGVU), nearly 43% of paper production in Germany goes into packaging. This represents significant demand for carton packaging in end-use industries, as it keeps products safe during long-distance transit, shipping, and are lightweight, cost-effective, easily available, and can be molded into any type of shape. The use of carton boxes has always been cost-effective for brands and manufacturers and is also the extended running tool for packaging. Therefore, it is essential that brands go for carton producers that can implement these advantages into the design and further add more relevance to the package.
A full report of Germany Consumer Packaging Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/germany-consumer-packaging-market
In addition, carton packaging offers the best recycling opportunities than any other packaging material. Other major driving factors in the market include growth in the e-commerce industry and significant plastics production in the country. As per the Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI), the gross sales of e-commerce goods increased by 11.4% year-on-year to nearly $74.8 billion in 2018. This placed Germany in fifth place in the e-commerce industry globally, after China, the US, Japan, and Great Britain, respectively. The e-commerce industry is also a major user of carton packaging for the protection of products along their journey and is the perfect package to deliver consumer e-commerce purchases.
To learn more about this report Request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/germany-consumer-packaging-market
Scope of the Germany Consumer Packaging Market
- Market number available for 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Material and End-User
- Competitive Landscape- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Gerresheimer AG, OPTIMA Packaging Group GmbH, Schott AG, and Thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH
Recent Developments in the Germany Consumer Packaging Market
- In October 2019, GEA Group AG launched a new sustainable solution, FoodTray, combining the benefits of cardboard and film, and thermoforming technology, to develop sustainable packaging that enables reduce food waste. It is a sustainable carton/film composite developed by the company and its industry partners to be assembled on GEA thermoforming packaging machine, a breakthrough consumer-friendly solution whose components can simply be separated at the end of the supply chain. This packaging has also been developed to meet the demand for significantly higher recycling rates for plastic packaging for a comprehensive range of items, such as potential use in snacks.
- In April 2019, Henkel Beauty Care introduced product packaging developed with 100% recycled plastic to reduce ocean plastic.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment/country dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment/country will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected country/segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the market players?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
- What are the trends in sustainable packaging?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/germany-consumer-packaging-market
Germany Consumer Packaging Market-Segmentation
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Household Goods
- Alpla Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
- BERICAP Holding GmbH
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- GEA Group AG
- Gerresheimer AG
- Greiner Packaging GmbH
- OPTIMA Packaging Group GmbH
- Prinzhorn Holding GmbH
- Schott AG
- Südpack Verpackungen GmbH + Co. KG
- TECHNOFLEX Packaging GmbH
- Thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 7803040404