Metallurgical coal is a grade of low-ash, low-sulfur and low-phosphorus coal that can be used to produce high grade coke. Coke is an essential fuel and reactant in the blast furnace process for primary steelmaking. The demand for metallurgical coal is highly coupled to the demand for steel.
In 2019, the market size of Metallurgical Coal is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Metallurgical Coal.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-metallurgical-coal-2019-2025-102
This report studies the global market size of Metallurgical Coal, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Metallurgical Coal production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- BHP Billiton
- Teck Resources
- Whitehaven Coal
- Peabody Energy
- Coal India Ltd
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi JSC
- Coal mining company Kolmar
- Arch Coal
- Contura Energy
- Anglo American
- SHANXI COKING COAL GROUP
- Shougang Fushan Resources Group
- China Shenhua Energy
- JINZHONG ENERGY GROUP
Market Segment by Product Type
- Hard coking coals (HCC)
- Medium coking coal
- Semi-soft coking coal (SSCC)
- Pulverized coal injection (PCI) coal
Market Segment by Application
- Primary steelmaking company
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Metallurgical Coal status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Metallurgical Coal manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Metallurgical Coal are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Metallurgical Coal Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019–2025)
1.3.2 Hard coking coals (HCC)
1.3.3 Medium coking coal
1.3.4 Semi-soft coking coal (SSCC)
1.3.5 Pulverized coal injection (PCI) coal
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Metallurgical Coal Market Share by Application (2019–2025)
1.4.2 Primary steelmaking company
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Metallurgical Coal Production Value 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global Metallurgical Coal Production 2014–2025
2.1.3 Global Metallurgical Coal Capacity 2014–2025
2.1.4 Global Metallurgical Coal Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019–2025
2.2.1 Global Metallurgical Coal Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Metallurgical Coal Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Metallurgical Coal Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global Metallurgical Coal Production by Manufacturers
3.2 Revenue by Manufacturers
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/