Is your Yahoo webmail account failing to upload on the Chrome browser? May be your email account is conflicting with the settings of your browsers. This blog will offer brief info on Yahoo not working problems accompanied by some key solutions. We would be glad if you add some queries in the comment section regarding the performance of your account. Our experts will strive to do their best to provide a prompt response to your problem.
Here’s the solution to Yahoo not working problem
Deactivate browser extension
1. Select menu>More tools>Extension.
2. The windows shall appear on your page where all the installed extensions are listed.
3. Now, you need to clear all the add-ons one by one.
4. Finally, log in to your Yahoo account again.
Reset Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome’s menu from the top right corner.
2. From the drop-down menu, tap on the “settings” option.
3. Now, opt for the“Advanced” option.
4. Now, scroll down until you find the option called” Restore settings to their original defaults” under the Reset and clean up section.
5. Click “Reset Settings” to confirm.
Update your Chrome browser
1. Launch the browser and tap the menu icon.
2. Place the cursor on the “help” option.
3. Select “About Google Chrome” from the menu.
4. Now the update status will prompt on your screen.
5. Now make sure to click on the “Update Google Chrome” option to initiate the update process.
6. Now chrome should be updated to its latest version.
Call Yahoo customer care for technical assistance
These solutions are more likely to give a positive result compared to other troubleshooting options. If this problem occurs again then get help from our experts by dialing the toll-free number. Our technicians will respond to your queries in a timely manner. Whether you want to Change Yahoo Password or seek help in fixing error code, our professional quick resolution to a wide array of problem regardless of their complexities