Electropneumatic Positioners: Introduction
- Electropneumatic positioners are devices used in control valves with pneumatically operated actuators. These valves are operated by means of electric controllers or control systems. Electropneumatic positioners convert the control signal into a pneumatic output in proportion to lift of the control valve.
- Electropneumatic positioners are the conventional pneumatic positioners that have an additional integrated electropneumatic transducer. The transducer receives the DC analogue input signal from the control system and converts it into a proportional pneumatic signal, which is then sent to the conventional positioner.
- Certain pneumatic positioners available in the marketplace have the option of adding an integrated electropneumatic transducer. This option provides customers with a facility to upgrade their existing control technology, while continuing to use their current reliable positioner technology with which they are comfortable and familiar.
Planning To Lay Down Future Strategy? Request Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74422
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Electropneumatic Positioner Market
- Various factors are responsible for growth of the global electropneumatic positioner market. Some of the factors such as easy maintenance of electropneumatic positioners directly provide low usage cost. The user can save on the cost of new installations and recurring expenses on purchase of products.
- Electropneumatic positioners are available with the alarm point-out function as well as built-in microcomputers and sensors that allow easy remote parameter change and monitoring
- Different manufacturers operating in the market also offer easy-to-operate electropneumatic positioners
- Manufacturers are focusing on advancements in electropneumatic positioners so as to offer positioners with a torque motor having quick and ultra-precise response, compact design, rugged construction, and resistance to vibration
- Most manufacturers are also focusing on providing products with easy and precise calibration having zero and span adjustments. Also, internal and external mounting of position transmitters and limit switches is made easily possible.
Curious? Request To Access Market Data Electropneumatic Positioner Market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Electropneumatic Positioners
- A majority of manufacturers operate in the market in countries of Asia such as China and India. The region leads the global market for electropneumatic positioners. North America is expected to be the second-largest market for electropneumatic positioners during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers and researchers are conducting continuous research for advancements in electropneumatic positioners.
- Manufacturers in Asia Pacific as well as other regions are focusing on the development of linear positioners and rotary positioners for use in advanced electropneumatic positioners
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global electropneumatic positioner market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Actuant Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Hilti Corporation
- Hitachi Koki Ltd.
- Makita Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Techtronic Industries.
- SAMSON Controls Inc.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
3D Modeling, 3D Visualization, and 3D Data Capture Market https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/04/25/1809807/0/en/3D-Modeling-3D-Visualization-and-3D-Data-Capture-Market-to-Reach-US-1-077-1-Mn-by-2026-Noted-TMR.html
Shared Mobility Market https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-shared-mobility-market-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-8-over-the-period-between-2018-and-2026-reaching-a-value-of-us-608-bn-by-2026-transparency-market-research-300998575.html