DecisionDatabases recently present the global Cored Wire Market research report 2020 which reveals an extensive analysis of the global industry by delivering detailed information about upcoming market growth, trends, customer expectations, technological improvements, competitive dynamics, top manufacturers' assessment, and working capital in the industry. This is an in-depth study of the market enlightening key forecast to 2025.
Cored wire electrodes, also simply called cored wire, are small tubes filled with metallic or mineral powders, used for steelmaking and casting applications. They are manufactured as wire with the proper diameters in molding or drawing lines. They have higher deposition efficiency than solid wire, which in turn speeds welding tasks. The core of metal-cored wire contributes almost entirely to the deposited weld metal.
This report is focused on metallurgical cored wire type. According to the different mental types of core layers, cored wire can be divided into pure calcium, silicon-calcium, pure aluminum, tombarthite and many other kinds. Each kind of alloy cored wire can be divided into different products as well, such as Ca28Si55 and Ca31Si65 and so on.
With the rapid development of wire feeding technology in various fields, the demand for a variety of alloy cored wire increasing manufacturing forming speed, high degree of automation, automatic dosing machine is the next cored wire production technology Direction of development. In addition, the development of new, efficient and environmentally friendly powder cored wire line technology is also an important part of growing feed.
According to this study, over the next five years the Cored Wire market will register a 11.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 280 million by 2024, from US$ 150 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Cored Wire business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Cored Wire market Report and TOC @https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/14518-cored-wire-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sarthak Metals
- Anyang Chunyang
- Anyang Tiefa
- Anyang Wanhua
- Henan Xibao
- Harbin KeDeWei
- Anyang Changxin Special Alloy
- Wuxi Novel Special Metal
- TUF Group
- OFZ, a. s.
Segmentation by product type:
- Calcium Silicide Cored Wire (CaSi)
- Calcium Solid Cored Wire (Ca)
- Pure Carbon Cored Wire (C)
- Ferro Calcium Cored Wire (CaFe)
Segmentation by application:
- Iron Casting
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Cored Wire Market Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-14518
- To study and analyze the global Cored Wire consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Cored Wire market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cored Wire manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cored Wire with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cored Wire submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Cored Wire Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-14518
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
Global Aluminum Welding Wires Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/43010-aluminum-welding-wires-market-analysis-report
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.