Rising incidence of cancer, infectious diseases, and genetic disorders; growth in funding for research on genomic, proteomic, and electrophoresis techniques; growing number of industry-academia research collaborations; growing use of capillary electrophoresis with mass spectroscopy; and growth in the number of clinical, forensic, and research laboratories are the major factors driving the growth of the electrophoresis market during the forecast period.
The Global Electrophoresis Market is expected to reach the US $2.80 Billion, at a CAGR of 5.4%.
Electrophoresis is an analytical method frequently used in nucleic acid and protein analysis to separate macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, and proteins based on their size and charge.
Download PDF (Electrophoresis Market):
Electrophoresis Market segmentation:
· Based on Product.
· Based on Application
· Based on end users
· Based on regions.
The Major Players Operating in the Electrophoresis Market:
The prominent players in the global electrophoresis market are Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Merck Millipore (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Lonza Group Ltd. (Switzerland), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (U.S.), Sebia Group (U.K.), and C.B.S. Scientific Company, Inc. (U.S.).
GE Healthcare (U.S.) develops transformational outcome-based solutions through a combination of leading medical technologies, services, and digital platforms. Major electrophoresis products provided by GE Healthcare are for protein research, DNA & RNA research, and drug discovery & development. The company provides a wide range of electrophoresis equipment including vertical & horizontal electrophoresis systems, automated electrophoresis systems, reagents, and capillary electrophoresis systems.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global electrophoresis market on the basis of product, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the electrophoresis market with respect to five main regions (along with major countries), namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
Speak to Our Subject Expert:
Geographical Detailed Analysis for Electrophoresis Market:
North America accounted for the largest share of the Electrophoresis Market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
The patent expiration of several blockbuster drugs of major pharmaceutical companies is, in turn, increasing investments for new drug discovery; this is a key market driver in North America.
In addition, the growing focus of stakeholders on research projects involving proteins, associated biomolecules, and genes; stringent regulatory requirements regarding pharmaceutical manufacturing necessitating quality control and process validation processes; rising focus on the development of structure-based drug designs; and growing research activities in the fields of genomics and proteomics is attributed to the largest share of electrophoresis market in North America.
Request Free Research Sample Pages: