Factors such as high risk of infections associated with improper sterilization of endoscopes, increasing investments, funds, and grants by government bodies across the globe, rising number of hospitals and growing hospital investments in endoscopy instruments, and rising prevalence of diseases that require endoscopy procedures are driving the growth of the endoscope reprocessing market during the forecast period.
Endoscope reprocessing caters to a diverse group of end users, namely, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and other end users such as diagnostic centers, mobile endoscopy facilities, and office endoscopy centers.
Download PDF (Endoscope Reprocessing):
The Global Endoscope Reprocessing Market is expected to reach the US $2.15 billion, at a CAGR of 8.6%
Endoscope Reprocessing Market segmentation:
· based on products
· based on end users
· based on regions.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) accounted for the largest share of the endoscope reprocessing market.
The Major Players Operating in the Endoscope Reprocessing Market:
The various players in the endoscope reprocessing market include Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) (US), Cantel Medical (US), Laboratories Anios (France), Olympus (Japan), Wassenburg Medical (The Netherlands), Custom Ultrasonics (US), STERIS (US), Steelco (Italy), Getinge (Sweden), ENDO-TECHNIK (Germany), BES Decon (UK), ARC Healthcare Solutions (Canada), and Metrex Research (US) among others.
Speak to Our Subject Expert:https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=219094994
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and measure the global endoscope reprocessing market by products, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors, such as drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
- To analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the Global Endoscope Reprocessing Market.
- To analyze the opportunities in the global market for key stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for major market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
Geographical Detailed Analysis for Endoscope Reprocessing Market:
North America accounted for the largest share of the endoscope reprocessing market followed by Europe.
In the US, the endoscope reprocessing market is driven by the favorable reimbursement scenario, rising incidence of cancer, increasing investments by hospitals to purchase new endoscopic equipment, and increasing incidence of endoscope-related infections. In Canada, the growth of the endoscope reprocessing market is driven by the availability of physician bonuses and the implementation of a new funding model for Canadian hospitals.
Request Research Sample Pages (Endoscope Reprocessing):