The rise in number of COPD and asthma cases, globally, strongly backed by increase in disposable income, growing awareness regarding the treatment and management of asthma and COPD, increasing prevalence of lung cancer, and increase in life expectancy are some of the factors that are driving the growth of the interventional pulmonology market.
According to the latest research by PMR, the global interventional pulmonology market is expected to account for US$ 1,665.4 Mn by the end of 2026. The interventional pulmonology market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% through the forecast period 2018-2026.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12544
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Smiths Group plc.
- Cook Medical
- PENTAX Medical
- Clarus Medical LLC
- HUGER Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Richard Wolf Corporation
- Karl Storz
- Taewoong Medical Co., Ltd
- ELLA - CS, s.r.o.
There was a drop in the number of bronchoscopy tests from 1990 to 2005. However, according to many studies, this trend reversed after 2005. It has also been observed that, there has been a rise in reimbursements for interventional pulmonology procedures such as transbronchial needle aspiration, whose outpatient hospital payment from Medicare in 2017 increased by US$ 800 per patient over 2012. Such factors are driving the growth of the interventional pulmonology market.
Manufacturers in Interventional Pulmonology Market Strategizing on New Product Launches
Advanced bronchoscopy procedures such as electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy are used for enhancing standard bronchoscopy with the use of a 3D roadmap of the lungs along with real-time data. TEelectromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy is expected to secure higher reimbursements, which will drive the growth of the interventional pulmonology market.
The need for faster recovery and reduced pain during procedures and surgeries for respiratory disorders has strengthened the interventional pulmonology market. Companies such as Olympus are constantly launching new products in the interventional pulmonology market.
Furthermore, companies are striving hard to develop and achieve regulatory approvals for new procedures and interventions. For instance, Olympus’ Spiration Valve was recently approved for emphysema by the FDA.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/12544
Advanced bronchoscopes have built upon the strengths of original bronchoscopes by increasing device versatility and ease of use in complex cases, which is driving the growth of the interventional pulmonology market. The use of advanced inert materials such as silicon coating is another trend.
Manufacturers of interventional pulmonology products are also adding antimicrobial coatings to resist microbial film formation on bronchoscopes.
Manufacturers of interventional pulmonology products are developing insertion tubes that can be rotated by a large degree so as to minimize operator fatigue. Miniaturization is another trend, and many vendors have developed ultra-slim designs for observation of thin bronchi.
Advanced interventional pulmonology products allow vendors to upsell and tap the ever-growing intervetional pulmonology market, especially in developed regions. Collaborations with hospitals and retailers is another marketing strategy that is being adopted by key players in the interventional pulmonology market.
North America & Western Europe to Collectively Hold over 60% Value Share through 2026
North America and Europe interventional pulmonology markets, combined, are expected to have a share of over 60% of the global interventional pulmonology market during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the high adoption of minimally invasive procedures and advancements in technology.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12544
The increasing ageing population and increasing healthcare spending in the Asia Pacific region are expected to drive the growth of the interventional pulmonology in this region.
- Based on product type, the interventional pulmonology market has been segmented into bronchoscopes, respiratory endotherapy devices, ENB systems, pleuroscopes, airway stents, bronchial thermoplasty systems, pleural catheters, and endobronchial valves. The bronchoscopes segment is expected to hold a prominent market share in the global interventional pulmonology market.
- Based on indication, the interventional pulmonology market has been segmented into asthma, COPD, lung cancer, foreign body extraction, tracheal and bronchial stenosis, and others. In terms of revenue, the lung cancer segment dominated the global interventional pulmonology market in 2017.
- Based on end user, the interventional pulmonology market is segmented into hospitals, pulmonology clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and diagnostic centers. The hospitals segment had the maximum share in the interventional pulmonology market in 2017, and is expected to continue to do so throughout the forecast period.
- Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health LandscapeMolecular Diagnostics Market –Molecular Diagnostics Market Segmentation by Key Players – Novartis AG, Roche Diagnostics, QIAGEN, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Gen-Probe, Inc. (Hologic Inc.), Cepheid, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Becton, Dickinson & Company, Myriad Genetics, Inc., and bioMerieux.Next-Generation Sequencing Market – Next Generation Sequencing Market Segmented by(By Application – Whole-genome Sequencing ,Exome Sequencing,Targeted Resequencing,De Novo Sequencing,RNA Sequencing,ChIP Sequencing,Methyl Sequencing,Others);By Technology- Targeted Sequencing & Resequencing,Whole Genome Sequencing,Whole Exome Sequencing.Ophthalmology devises Market –Ophthalmology devises Market Segmentation by Key Players – Abbott Medical Optics Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Bausch & Lomb Inc., Essilor International S.A, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG and Topcon Corporation.Intravenous Iron Drugs Market – Intravenous (IV) Iron Drugs Market Segmentation by Key Players- Actavis, Inc., AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Galenica Ltd., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Vifor Pharma Ltd., American Regent, Inc., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pharmacosmos A/S, Rockwell Medical Technologies, Inc., and Sanofi.Syndromes Progressive Ataxia Weakness Disorders Market – Treatments for Syndromes of Progressive Ataxia and Weakness Disorders Market Segmentation by Key Players- Abbott Laboratories, Acorda Therapeutics Inc., American Regent Inc., Baxter International Inc., Biogen Idec., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, Glaxosmilthkline Plc., Sanofi, Roche Holding Ltd., Pfizer Inc. and Novartis AG.About us:Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.Contact us:305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- email@example.com