According to new research report "Vaccines Market by Disease (Pneumococcal, Influenza, DTP, HPV, Hepatitis, Meningococcal, Rotavirus, Polio, MMR, Varicella, Dengue), Technology (Live, Toxoid, Recombinant), Route (IM/SC, Oral), Patient (Pediatric, Adult), Type - Global Forecast to 2023".
The global Vaccines marketis expected to reach USD 50.42 billion by 2023 from USD 36.45 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 6.7%.
To know about the assumptions considered for the study, download the pdf brochure @: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=1155
- High prevalence of infectious diseases
- High cost of vaccine development
- High growth prospects in emerging markets
- Inadequate access to vaccines
Major Key Players in This Report Include,
GlaxoSmithKline plc (UK), Pfizer, Inc. (US), Merck & Co., Inc. (US), Sanofi Pasteur SA (France), CSL Limited (Australia), Emergent BioSolutions, Inc. (US), Johnson & Johnson (US), MedImmune, LLC (US), Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan), Serum Institute of India, Bavarian Nordic (Denmark), Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation (Japan), and Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (Japan).
The following are the major objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global market on the basis of technology, type, disease indication, route of administration, and patient type
- To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, by region–Asia, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (RoW) along with their respective countries
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends,
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click @: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=1155
- In 2016, Pfizer collaborated with Western Oncolytics to advance Western Oncolytics’ novel oncolytic vaccinia virus.
- In 2016, GlaxoSmithKline collaborated with Vaccine Research Center at the NIH (US) to evaluate a new vaccine technology for Zika, known as SAM.
- In 2017, Merck collaborated with Premier, Inc. (US) to develop a preventive care model that seeks to improve adolescent and adult vaccination rates.
Get Sample Report with all Graphs & Charts related to it @: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=1155
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, and strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062