ID Meeting | 1st semester 2020
2) Speaking club 04.12.2020. This Friday we'll host our second speaking club, you are more than welcome to join!
3) Movie nights
How many times a week should it be?
- once a week
- once in 2 weeks
What do you like about movie nights?
- discussion about the movie
- make new friends
4) Talks gather 2nd Episode "LIFE AFTER GRADUATION"
Questions for interviews:
- Was it useful for you to spend all time at the university?
- Is it useful now? How education helps you concerning a career?
- Piece of advice for freshmen?
- Did you have a chance to use knowledge from the university on your work?
- What did you feel after graduation?
- Is it difficult to find work in your specialty?
- Was it enough to study at the school?
- Is it better to keep studying after graduation? Or is it better to start working and gain experience from now on?
- Did you get everything you wanted from the university?
- How have your opinion changed after studying compared to what it was before?
- What is your experience with employers?
- Had you faced failures or problems in student life, how to cope with them in order to get results and not repeat them in the future?
- Did you manage to find a dream job?
- What about self-education?
- How are important universities now?
- How do you feel now?
5) Project by Anastasiia Vyshnevska
@anastasiya_vyshnevska has to create a Trello board for the project.
The aim is to compare different universities from different countries.
Brainwriting: 1) What encourages you to stydy?
2) What does demotivate you in your studentship?
3) Scale the influence of bad studies on your life (from 1 to 10)
4) How can you brake the bad influence you get from your studies? What actions should you undertake right now to feel freedom?
6) Check-out: if you could only take one person with you on the travel of your dreams? Who would it be?
We gonna discuss the next meeting time in the chat.
Note taker - @AnyaMih
Next note taker - @liliapr (@hyiandyk go after Lilia).
"Be brave to keep your dreams close!"