The autonomous parking is advanced version of self-parking. Autonomous parking dispenses with the need of manual parking and diminish the issues with the parking. It has been seen that the greater part of the customers are buying high-end vehicles which has mechanized features that require less human mediation while driving the vehicle. Accordingly, surging demand for autonomous sparking solutions to develop self-parking features in vehicles to satisfy the user prerequisites.
The troubles faced in parallel parking are reduced in autonomous parking, which goes about as a noteworthy propelling factor in the autonomous parking market. Decrease in human efforts with increasingly productive and secure working builds up its popularity, acting towards the development of global autonomous parking market.
Just a couple of organizations have embraced autonomous parking in light of its intricacy and less awareness. The greater expense further limits the development of the parking market.
Establishment of ultrasonic sensors on the rear and front bumpers of the vehicle helps the machine in gathering the required learning for autonomous parking. The working is same as that of a bat, for finding their way around.
Moreover, organizations are concentrating on the progress from semi-autonomous parking to completely autonomous parking facilities for consumer satisfaction.
Get Sample Copy of this report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/14290
Europe and North America are the biggest market for global autonomous parking market. Lion’s share autonomous parking suppliers, for example, Robert Bosch LLC., Volkswagen, Tesla, and so on are located in Europe and North America.
Over the past years, increasing complexity in parallel parking needs advanced technologies to overcome such difficulties. Therefore, more than 20 years back INRIA (Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et an Automatique) a France based research organization introduced a prototype for parallel parking which help to automate the parallel parking, now this techniques have been used in self-parking vehicles and most of the automotive and telematics vendors have been adopted this technology to resolve the parking issues across various premises including residential, commercial and industrial areas.
The Autonomous parking is the next evolution of self-parking. Autonomous parking eliminates the need of manual parking and lessen the complexity in parking. It has been observed that most of the customers are purchasing advanced vehicles which has automated features which require less human intervention while driving the vehicle. Therefore, increasing the demand for autonomous parking solutions which helps to develop self-parking features in vehicles to fulfil the customer requirements.
Autonomous Parking Market: Drivers and Restraints
The difficulties faced in parallel parking is eliminated with autonomous parking, which acts as a major driver in the autonomous parking market. Reduction in human efforts with more efficient and secure functioning increases its adoption, acting towards the growth of autonomous parking market. The concept in its development stage has caught the attention of many companies and researchers, further increasing its adoption and demand.
Only a few companies have adopted autonomous parking because of its complexity and less awareness. The higher cost further restricts the growth of the autonomous parking market.
Global Autonomous Parking Market: Market Segmentation
Global Autonomous Parking Market can be segmented into the following segments – based on Type, Deployment and verticals.
Segmentation on basis of Type for Autonomous Parking Market:
The major segments of Autonomous Parking market on basis of type include:
- Semi-automated: In semi-automated autonomous parking, the user is present in the car to input some information and perform some tasks manually
- Fully automated: In Fully automated autonomous parking eliminates the presence of the individual in the automobile for task completion
Segmentation on basis of Deployment for Autonomous Parking Market-
The major segments of Autonomous Parking market on basis of Deployment include:
- Assisted: In assisted type autonomous parking, the user is present in the automobile
- Remote control: In remote control type autonomous parking, we can remotely access the automobile to complete the task
- Fully automatic: In fully automatic deployment user does not need provide any information, the vehicle get parked automatically without any human intervention
Segmentation on basis of Verticals for Autonomous Parking Market:
Accessible to all, the autonomous parking has its applications in all the domains where automobiles are considered.
The major segments of Autonomous Parking market on basis of verticals include:
Request For TOC Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/14290
Global Autonomous Parking Market Technology Trends
- Installation of ultrasonic sensors on the front and the rear bumpers of the car helps the machine in collecting the required knowledge for autonomous parking. The processing is same as that of a bat, for locating their way around.
- In addition to that, companies are focusing on the transition from semi-autonomous parking to fully autonomous parking solutions to fulfill the demand of customers.
Autonomous parking market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe are the largest market for global autonomous parking market. Majority of autonomous parking providers such as Volkswagen, Robert Bosch LLC., Tesla, etc. are based in North America and Europe.
U.S. and Germany in North America and Europe regions are the major investors for autonomous parking technology. With the advancements of developing countries in APAC region also have started adopting autonomous parking feature in their vehicles.
Global Autonomous Parking Competitive Landscape
Volvo introduced a smart phone application, which on instructing automatically parks the respective vehicle at the specified location. The notification is dropped automatically to the user once the task is complete.
Some of the major global Autonomous Parking players are AB Volvo, Volkswagen, Toyota Motor Corporation, Ford Motor Company, BMW AG, Diamler AG, FCA US LLC., Tesla and Robert Bosch LLC.
MRR.BIZ has been compiled in-depth market research data in the report after exhaustive primary and secondary research. Our team of able, experienced in-house analysts has collated the information through personal interviews and study of industry databases, journals, and reputable paid sources.
The report provides the following information:
- Tailwinds and headwinds molding the market’s trajectory
- Market segments based on products, technology, and applications
- Prospects of each segment
- Overall current and possible future size of the market
- Growth pace of the market
- Competitive landscape and key players’ strategies
The main aim of the report is to:
- Enable key stakeholder’s in the market bet right on it
- Understand the opportunities and pitfalls awaiting them
- Assess the overall growth scope in the near term
- Strategize effectively with respect to production and distribution
MRR.BIZ is a leading provider of strategic market research. Our vast repository consists research reports, data books, company profiles, and regional market data sheets. We regularly update the data and analysis of a wide-ranging products and services around the world. As readers, you will have access to the latest information on almost 300 industries and their sub-segments. Both large Fortune 500 companies and SMEs have found those useful. This is because we customize our offerings keeping in mind the specific requirements of our clients.