The “Milk Packaging Market” report includes a comprehensive analysis of the current market status, major key players, latest challenges and opportunities in the market. Milk Packaging market report delivering key insights and providing a competitive benefit to clients through a detailed report. Milk Packaging industry report provides data about company profile, price, and business strategy. All information presented in the report is collected from primary and secondary research methods. It also includes historic data, present and future Milk Packaging market trends, environment, and technological innovation of the industry.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244897
- The global milk packaging market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.95% during the forecast period (2019 - 2024). Milk packaging contributes to almost one-third of the global dairy packaging demand, followed by packaging for cheese and frozen varieties of milk or milk products.
- - More than 70% of the fresh milk packaging is contributed by HDPE bottles, leading to lesser demand for glass bottle packaging. The trend of on-the-go consumption, the convenience of the easy pour, the appealing packaging quality, health awareness showcased by drinkable dairy-like, soy-based and sour milk, have created a significant demand for milk packaging.
- - Increasing awareness about eco-friendly materials has created significant traction in global milk packaging. The paperboard segment is projected to be the fastest growing milk packaging material, due to its recyclable property.
Some of the Top Key Players of Milk Packaging Market Report Are:
- Stanpac Inc.
- Evergreen Packaging LLC
- Elopak AS
- Tetra Pak International SA
- Amcor Limited
- Ball Corporation
- Indevco Group
- Clondalkin Flexible Packaging
- CKS Packaging Inc.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
Milk Packaging Market Report Highlights:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Scope of the Report:
- The packaging of milk is an important aspect to protect, carry, and market in order to sustain its freshness and convenient form of the product. There are various packaging types which are used for packaging milk, such as bottles, cans, and pouches. The trends associated with the packaging types vary with respect to country and region. There are diverse reasons for good packaging of milk like safety, information, ease of storage & handling, and distribution damages.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Milk Packaging :
- History Year: 2013-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244897
Key Market Trends:
Paperboard to Witness Significant Demand
- The growing awareness associated with the environment is expected to have a positive impact on the paperboard packaging owing to its recyclable features.
- It offers extra protection to the stored product and increases shelf life. Moreover, the information imprinted on the packaging is clear and provide high visibility, which is likely to propel the market growth.
- In addition, it omits the option for plastic or any other packaging which can be harmful to the environment. The aforementioned factors are projected to fuel the utilization of paperboard packaging for milk over the forecast period.
- The production of paperboard for packaging purpose is increasing all over the world due to benefits like its recyclable and decomposable property.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
- The Asia-Pacific region has a high potential for lactose-free dairy products as a healthy alternative to lactose products which is likely to complement the production of milk, thereby, propelling the market growth.
- In addition, the population in the region is usually tolerant of the lactose-containing products which create new avenues for lacrosse-free products. Furthermore, the rising concerns over child nutrition are projected to complement milk consumption, propelling the market.
- Besides, the region is rich with farmers that have milk trading as their main source of income owing to which the market is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period.
- In countries, such as India, despite being responsible for almost 16% of the global milk production, there is a considerable difference in supply and demand. Even in such unfavorable conditions, the Indian government has decided to continue the ban on import of milk and milk products and is largely supporting local producers to develop their yields. The government is also aiding foreign companies in setting up local production. This is the case with many other Asia-Pacific countries, like China, as well.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Milk Packaging market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Milk Packaging market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244897
Detailed TOC of Milk Packaging Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rising Health Concerns Among Consumers
4.3.2 Increasing Consumption of Flavoured Milk
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Volatility in Raw Material Prices
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.7 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Packaging Type
5.1.5 Other Packaging Types
5.2 By Material
5.2.5 Other Materials
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Stanpac Inc.
6.1.2 Evergreen Packaging LLC
6.1.3 Elopak AS
6.1.4 Tetra Pak International SA
6.1.5 Amcor Limited
6.1.6 Ball Corporation
6.1.7 Indevco Group
6.1.8 Clondalkin Flexible Packaging
6.1.9 CKS Packaging Inc.
6.1.10 Crown Holdings Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Our Other Reports: