The “Eastern Europe Defense Market” report includes a comprehensive analysis of the current market status, major key players, latest challenges and opportunities in the market. Eastern Europe Defense market report delivering key insights and providing a competitive benefit to clients through a detailed report. Eastern Europe Defense industry report provides data about company profile, price, and business strategy. All information presented in the report is collected from primary and secondary research methods. It also includes historic data, present and future Eastern Europe Defense market trends, environment, and technological innovation of the industry.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245179
- The Eastern Europe Defense Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period 2019 - 2024.
- - Several countries in Eastern Europe made huge increases in their defence spending in 2018. According to SIPRI, spending by Poland rose by 8.9% in 2018 to reach USD 11.6 billion, while that of Ukraine was up by 21% to reach USD 4.8 billion. Spending by countries like Bulgaria and Romania also grew by around 20% in 2018.
- - Countries in the region are also going through many military modernisation plans, and are planning to upgrade their armed, naval and air forces. This may drive the market for new defense equipment in the coming years.
- - Growing perceptions of threat from Russia and the calls from the United States to NATO countries to increase their defence spending are also some growth drivers for the market.
Some of the Top Key Players of Eastern Europe Defense Market Report Are:
- United Aircraft Corporation
- United Shipbuilding Corporation
- Rheinmetall AG
- BAE Systems plc
- Thales Group
- Raytheon Company
- Airbus SE
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- General Dynamics Corporation
Eastern Europe Defense Market Report Highlights:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Scope of the Report:
- Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Russia, Slovakia, Romania, and Poland are some of the major countries in Eastern Europe. Other countries include Montenegro, Serbia, Albania, Croatia, Bosnia and the Baltic countries. The report includes revenues from both procurement and aftermarket services.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Eastern Europe Defense :
- History Year: 2013-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245179
Key Market Trends:
Vehicles Segment to Dominate the Market Share in the Years to Come.
As of 2018, vehicles segment has dominated the market, the reason being the various upgradation and procurement plans that are going on in the region. Most of the investments are now being directed towards fleet expansion initiatives. Also, fleet modernisation plans are underway for many countries, as most of the fleet in the region belonged to the Soviet era. Many countries in the region are members of NATO and they have vowed to increase their military spending to 2% of the GDP, the growth of which will help the procurement of new military vehicles, which form the forefront of the requirements.
Poland to Show High Growth During the Forecast Period
Currently, Russia is the largest defence market in Eastern Europe. Russia is one of the military superpowers globally and it has been increasing its military spending over the years. Russia's military spending decreased by 3.5% compared with 2017. Still, at USD 61.4 billion, Russian military spending was the sixth largest in the world as of 2018. With such high military spending, the country is dominating the market in the region with various procurements and aftermarket investments. However, during the forecast period, Poland is expected to show high growth in the region. Poland's military is continuously undergoing changes, aimed at transforming it into a more capable, modern, and NATO compatible force. The government is making changes in every area of operation, including training, protection, communications, weapon systems and all types of vehicles. Main elements of the Polish army’s modernization plans include the improvement of troop capacity and air defence systems and the development of weaponry and manned and unmanned vehicle strength.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Eastern Europe Defense market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Eastern Europe Defense market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245179
Detailed TOC of Eastern Europe Defense Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 PESTLE Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Personnel Training and Protection
5.1.2 Communication Systems
5.1.3 Weapons and Ammunition (Artillery and Mortar Systems, Infantry Weapons, Missiles and Missile Defense System, Ammunitions)
5.1.4 Vehicles (Land-based Vehicles, Sea-based Vehicles, Air-based Vehicles)
5.2.4 Rest of Eastern Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Vendor Market Share
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 United Aircraft Corporation
6.4.3 United Shipbuilding Corporation
6.4.5 Rheinmetall AG
6.4.6 BAE Systems plc
6.4.7 Thales Group
6.4.8 Raytheon Company
6.4.9 Airbus SE
6.4.10 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.4.11 Northrop Grumman Corporation
6.4.12 General Dynamics Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Our Other Reports: