The “Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market” report includes a comprehensive analysis of the current market status, major key players, latest challenges and opportunities in the market. Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) market report delivering key insights and providing a competitive benefit to clients through a detailed report. Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) industry report provides data about company profile, price, and business strategy. All information presented in the report is collected from primary and secondary research methods. It also includes historic data, present and future Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) market trends, environment, and technological innovation of the industry.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245063
- The global field programmable gate array (FPGA) market is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.64% during the forecast period (2019-2024).Owing to rising applications across various sectors, such as aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, high-performance computing, and data storage, video and image processing, wired and wireless communications, FPGA technology is witnessing rapid growth in its adoption.
- - Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) are pre-fabricated silicon devices that can be electrically programmed in the field to become almost any kind of digital circuit or system. They are an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) connected via programmable interconnects and can be reprogrammed to the desired application or functionality requirements after manufacturing.
- - The current FPGAs are often ideal replacements for end-of-life FPGAs, Application Specific Standard Product (ASSPs) and Complex Programmable Logic Device (CPLDs), like PCI controllers and physical-layer interfaces. A single-chip FPGA solution on the printed-circuit board is attractive, as it eliminates the need for an additional configuration device.
- - Consumer electronics need more computing power, and the flexibility in hardware for product differentiation and new-standards adaptability are driving the huge demand for FPGA.
- - FPGA chip adoption across all industries is driven by the fact that they combine the best parts of application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and processor-based systems. Also, for low-to-medium volume productions, FPGAs provide the cheaper solution and faster time to market, as compared to Application-specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), which normally require a lot of resources in terms of time and money, to obtain the first device.
Some of the Top Key Players of Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Report Are:
- Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
- Intel Corporation (Altera)
- E2V Technologies( Teledyne Technologies International Corp)
- Atmel Corporation(Microchip Technology)
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- Microsemi Corporation(Microchip Technology)
- Tabula Inc.
- Xilinx Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- QuickLogic Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor
Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Report Highlights:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Scope of the Report:
- Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) are pre-fabricated silicon devices that can be electrically programmed in the field to become almost any kind of digital circuit or system. They are an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) connected via programmable interconnects and can be reprogrammed to desired application or functionality requirements after manufacturing
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) :
- History Year: 2013-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245063
Key Market Trends:
SRAM-based FPGAs to Account for a Significant Share
- SRAM-based FPGAs are configured with data logical cells in static memory because SRAM is volatile without a power source. There are basic modes for programming, like Master mode (FPGAs study configured data from external flash memory chip) and Slave mode (FPGAs are configured by a master processor, which is dedicated via interfaces for scanning data).
- The popularity of SRAM programming technology is derived from the simplicity of its manufacturing process. The technology, which is two process generations ahead of other FPGAs, results in process advantage that provides higher performance, greater logic density, and improved power efficiency.
- The rise in applications of SRAM FPGAs in harsh radiation environments has increased recently. Programmable devices require reduction techniques for ensuring targeting memory, with user logic and embedded RAM blocks. The storage of SRAM help in configuring data with internal volatile memory cells, with distribution being done throughout the device.
- However, volatility is the major drawback of SRAM based FPGA because in the absence of power availability the entire programming will be lost. Overcoming these volatilities require external storage with the application, where there is more power availability, as this helps in taking inputs from external storage devices.
China to Drive the Market in Asia-Pacific
- China is the major player in consumer electronics sector. With the increasing sales of these devices, specifically the smartphones, incorporation of FPGA in them is expected to increase over the forecast period. The smartphones sales value in China rose from USD 90.1 billion in 2013 to USD 152.3 billion in 2017.
- In addition to this, Chinese companies are investing in developing Artificial intelligence (AI) technology. The AI chip developers in China, including Hisilicon Semiconductor, Cambricon, DeePhi Tech, Horizon Robotics, and Bitmain have been aggressively planning new business strategies to compete against global first-tier chip vendors, leveraging assistance from the Chinese government.
- The Chinese government has recently announced a three-year plan to promote AI technology and industry development from 2018-2020, targeting eight major applications, including smart cars and service robots with several types of chips, including ASIC, GPU, FPGA, and CPU being used in them.
- Moreover, the Chinese start up company DeePhi Tech, with the support of technical expertise of the market leader Xilinx Inc., had developed AI chips using highly efficient FPGA-accelerated speech recognition engine, achieving 43 times the original performance compared to a CPU.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245063
Detailed TOC of Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Non-recurring Engineering Cost is Low Per Design
4.3.2 Rising Cost of ASIC Design
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Cost of Implementation and Maintenance
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Configuration
5.1.1 High-end FPGA
5.1.2 Mid-range FPGA
5.1.3 Low-end FPGA
5.2 By Architecture
5.2.1 SRAM-based FPGA
5.2.2 Anti-fuse Based FPGA
5.2.3 Flash-based FPGA
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.2 Consumer Electronics
5.3.5 Military & Aerospace
5.3.7 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
6.1.2 Intel Corporation (Altera)
6.1.3 E2V Technologies( Teledyne Technologies International Corp)
6.1.4 Atmel Corporation(Microchip Technology)
6.1.5 Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
6.1.6 Microsemi Corporation(Microchip Technology)
6.1.7 Tabula Inc.
6.1.8 Xilinx Inc.
6.1.9 Texas Instruments Inc.
6.1.10 QuickLogic Corporation
6.1.11 Cypress Semiconductor
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Our Other Reports: