The “Flip Chip Technology Market” report includes a comprehensive analysis of the current market status, major key players, latest challenges and opportunities in the market. Flip Chip Technology market report delivering key insights and providing a competitive benefit to clients through a detailed report. Flip Chip Technology industry report provides data about company profile, price, and business strategy. All information presented in the report is collected from primary and secondary research methods. It also includes historic data, present and future Flip Chip Technology market trends, environment, and technological innovation of the industry.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244287
- The flip chip technology market was valued at USD 24.45 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach a value of USD 33.91 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.75%, over the forecast period (2019 - 2024). Medical Industry is also embracing flip chips while suggesting health and fitness tracking bands to patients for measuring heart rates, blood pressure, glucose levels and pulse.
- - Packaging has become a key determinant for using or abandoning a device in a new design. Miniaturization plays an important role in product design. A small form factor in terms of size and weight, yet an increase in computing power helps to achieve the optimum design which is required by most of the consumer electronics. This is driving the flip chip market to grow in various segments especially electronics.
- - For modern IC designs, the increasing design complexity and decreasing feature size makes I/O connection a critical problem. High integration density, larger I/O counts, faster speed and better signal intensity provided by flip chip packages, is contributing to the market growth.
- - One of the factors hindering the growth of the market is packaging cost, which is more than wire bonding. The increase in cost is due to substrate and wafer bumping. These two cost drivers are related to the act of bringing I/Os out under the die.
Some of the Top Key Players of Flip Chip Technology Market Report Are:
- Amkor Technology Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- GlobalFoundries U.S. Inc.
- STATS ChipPAC Ltd
- Powertech Technology (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Flip Chip Technology Market Report Highlights:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Scope of the Report:
- Flip chip technology is one of the oldest and widely used techniques for semiconductor packaging. Flip chip was originally introduced by IBM 30 years ago. Nevertheless, it is keeping up with times and developing new bumping solutions to serve advanced technologies such as 2.5D and 3D. Flip chip is used for traditional applications, such as Laptops, Desktops, CPU, GPU, chipsets etc.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Flip Chip Technology :
- History Year: 2013-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244287
Key Market Trends:
Consumer Electronics to Dominate the Market
- The demand for flip chips is expected to rise in mobile & wireless, consumer applications, and other high-performance applications such as networks, servers and data centers.
- The flip chip technology is revolutionizing the market, where the expansion of the Internet, digital camcorders, PDAs, desktop computers and laptops, digital cameras, mobile phones, and other electronic-based consumer products is seen.
- Consumer electronics are becoming smaller, thinner and lighter, by utilizing advanced electronic packaging.
- With rising internet penetration and various government initiatives, such as smart cities, smart grids and smart transportation, the IOT market is set to explode over the next decade. This will create sufficient demand for the flip chip market.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth
- Growing economies in the Asia-Pacific region, such as India and China, impact every industry, including semiconductors. The Asia-Pacific flip chip market is expected to grow at a rapid pace, due to the rising proliferation of consumer electronics in this region.
- With the improving economic conditions, increasing disposable income, growing number of the youth population, and rising employment rate, the consumer electronics market is flourishing in this region.
- China’s plans to focus on the semiconductor sector as a part of 12th five-year plan and strong growth of Taiwan’s semiconductor and electronics industry will augment the market for Flip chip in this region.
- With rising internet penetration and various government initiatives, such as smart cities, smart grids and smart transportation, the IOT market is set to explode in this region over the next decade. This will create sufficient demand for the flip chip market.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Flip Chip Technology market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Flip Chip Technology market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244287
Detailed TOC of Flip Chip Technology Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 High Packaging Density Leading to Miniaturization
4.3.2 Advancements in Electronics Packaging is Causing the Market to Expand
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Cost Associated With Flip Chip Technology
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.2 Light-Emitting Diode
5.1.3 CMOS Image Sensor
5.2 By Wafer Bumping Process
5.2.1 Copper Pillar
5.2.2 Tin-Lead Eutectic Solder
5.2.3 Lead Free Solder
5.2.4 Gold Stud Bumping
5.3 By Packaging Technology
5.3.1 2D IC
5.3.2 2.5D IC
5.3.3 3D IC
5.4 By Application
5.4.1 Military & Defense
5.4.2 Medical & Healthcare
5.4.3 Industrial Sector
5.4.5 Consumer Electronics
5.4.7 Other Applications
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amkor Technology Inc.
6.1.2 IBM Corporation
6.1.3 Intel Corporation
6.1.4 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
6.1.5 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
6.1.6 Texas Instruments Inc.
6.1.7 GlobalFoundries U.S. Inc.
6.1.8 STATS ChipPAC Ltd
6.1.9 Powertech Technology (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Our Other Reports: