Satellite signal meter market Introduction
- A satellite signal meters, also known as satellite finder is an electric device that is used to accurately point satellite dishes toward a communication satellite. The satellite signal meter is connected between a low-noise block downconverter (LNB) and satellite receiver to adjust the satellite dish antenna.
- The growing satellite services market is one of the key factors responsible for the growth of the satellite signal meter market. According to the Satellite Industry Association, in 2018, the satellite services market accounted for a share of 46% i.e. US$ 126.5 billion of the total satellite industry market. Television is one of the key segments of the satellite services market. The television segment accounts for largest share of the global satellite services market. According to the Satellite Industry Association, the television segment accounted for a share of 74% i.e. US$ 94.2 billion of the total satellite services market. Hence, the rising television services market helps to accelerate the demand for satellite signal meters globally.
Satellite signal meter market Dynamics
- Increasing penetration of television has accelerated the satellite signal meter market
- The increasing number of television subscribers majorly in countries of developing regions plays a major role in the growth of the satellite signal meter market. China, India, the U.S., Brazil, Japan, Russia, Indonesia, Germany, Mexico, and France are some of the top countries which together hold more than 50% share of global digital TV subscribers. In addition, the rising media and entertainment industry helps to accelerate the market of components utilized in media and entertainment, consequently accelerating the satellite signal meter market globally.
Asia Pacific market expected to expand at the highest CAGR in the global satellite signal meter market during the forecast period
- Based on region, the satellite signal meter market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific held a dominant position in the global satellite signal meter market in 2018 and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period with the highest CAGR. India, China, Japan, and Australia are some of the key countries which drive the satellite signal meter market in this region. The increasing subscriber base for television in Asia Pacific countries drives the satellite signal meter market. In 2018, the Asia Pacific region accounted for a share of 59% of global TV subscribers. Based on subscription units, China holds the dominant position in both Asia Pacific and globally, followed by India.
- Europe holds the second largest position in the global satellite signal meter market. Russia, Germany, and the U.K. are some of the growth engines of the Europe satellite signal meter market.
Key players operating in the global satellite signal meter market:
- Some of the Key players of the global satellite signal meter market are as follows:
- Winegard Company
- Konig Electronics
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global satellite signal meter market: research scope
Satellite signal meter market, by channel type
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Satellite signal meter market”