Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market – Introduction
- Ethernet storage fabric provides optimum speed, flexibility, and efficient storage network solutions. Ethernet storage fabric operates on purpose-built switches, which provide a high level of performance, zero packet loss, and low latencies. Ethernet storage fabric possesses various characteristics such as high performance, intelligence, and efficiency. It provides high bandwidth, latest latency features, remote direct memory access (RDMA), and storage offloads.
- Ethernet storage fabric is easy to manage, deploy, and scale. Moreover, Ethernet is mainly used in datacenters, which converge all network and storage traffic within network-attached storage (NAS) and hyper-converged infrastructure environments on to the Ethernet. The Ethernet storage fabric removes the need of network depository and provides a single network fabric for managing the data. Additionally, with the help of advanced technologies such as VXLAN/EVPN, it will provide high efficiency for connecting with multiple datacenters.
- Technological development in Ethernet storage fabric have resulted in reduced virtualized workloads and storage traffic by automating network provisioning, monitoring, and management process. Moreover, it also provides security by integrating with cloud. Additionally, it provides remote workspace with scale-out storage and hyper-converged infrastructure environments. With the help of combined intelligence, it automatically discovers storage devices on the Ethernet storage fabric.
- With technological advancements for fast storage such as NVMe and 3D Xpoint SSDs, have decrease the fiber channel adoption and increases the Ethernet storage fabric adoption. Additionally, growing adoption of object storage and integration of public, private, and hybrid clouds have created a wide opportunity for the market.
- North America is expected to be a prominent market for Ethernet storage fabric due to the presence of developed infrastructure facilities and well-established market players in the region. The Ethernet storage fabric market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand due to the increase in the number of IT & telecom enterprises and rise in the adoption of advanced storage technologies in the region.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Ethernet Storage Fabric Market - Dynamics
Increase in Adoption of Ethernet Storage Fabric
- With technological advancements in Ethernet storage fabric, fiber channel adoption is decreasing while the adoption of Ethernet storage fabric is increasing. Moreover, Ethernet storage fabric can support any storage architecture or protocol, which includes a hyper-converged infrastructure with speeds from 1 to 100 GB per second.
Rise in Demand for Data Centers
- With the increasing number of enterprises, the amount of data is also increasing. This is driving the need for data centers and Ethernet storage fabric. Moreover, it is expected to drive the demand for Ethernet storage fabric market.
Need for Advanced Storage Solutions
- Upsurge in the number of enterprises and their data has led to the need for data storage. Thus, enterprises are adopting advanced storage solutions such as Ethernet storage fabric and big data. This is likely to create to new opportunities for Ethernet storage fabric market players.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market - Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market:
- Arista Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Mellanox Technologies