Microsoft proffers a wide range of products and services to the users and Hotmail is one among those which is highly used by the millions of users across the world to send and receive emails. A few times ago, it has updated all its Hotmail accounts to Outlook and till the date lots of confusion about the users related to logging in that whether they can access their old Hotmail account or not. Well, users can very simply access their old Hotmail account using the login credentials without updating their domain name to Outlook.
How Can I log in to My Old Hotmail Account?
Do you want to access your old Hotmail account? But still, confused about the login process as you didn’t log in for a long time? Then you don’t need to worry at all as you can use your current login details for Hotmail that you used previously to access your account. You can sign into an old Hotmail account in a very simple manner and if you don’t know how to log in, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps to access old Hotmail account:
• First of all, go to the official Outlook website using your browser and then click on Sign in option.
• Now you can enter the Hotmail email ID and password that you want to access.
• Click on the Sign-in tab.
• After that, you may ask to confirm your identity or changing the password and then select a preferred method for account recovery.
• Now you will get a verification code on your selected method and then enter the received code.
• Click on the Submit tab.
• Now you can enter the new password for your Hotmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
With the help of the above-given steps, you can make the old Hotmail login process in a very simple and effective manner. But in case you are still not able to login or have any other query, then contact the support team of Hotmail for the valuable assistance.