Apple launched the all-new and modern Swift programming language almost five years ago. It was designed to supersede Objective-C with something that’s modern, robust, expressive, and crucially, as easy for beginners to grasp as Python.
While it is largely successful, one major roadblock was the fundamental MacOS and iOS APIs, which weren’t nearly as intuitive. Enter SwiftUI, which is Apple’s newest UI framework.
Swift UI framework allows Apple developers to build and design applications for both iOS, MacOS, and tvOs. The framework offers tools and APIs to help developers build iPhone app solutions on Mac and other Apple platforms while minimizing resources such as time and budgetary requirements.
SwiftUI framework offers completely innovative features of the platform such as speed related to Mouse and Trackpad, Touch Bar, and much more. This will help it compete with Google’s Flutter UI framework and Facebook’s React Native for the cross-platform mobile apps.
SwiftUI is native language and can access functionalities and technologies of the platform to deliver engaging user interface experience at a lightning speed. SwiftUI development framework is integrated with APIs such as ARKit and automatic language optimization to enhance the experience of both iOS developers and users.
SwiftUI offers easy to understand declarative syntax, write codes and decide what your user interface (UI) should do. You can mention items with text fields showing details like font, alignment, and color. This will bring a drastic difference in view of time consumption and maintenance efforts, especially when introducing complex concepts like animation.
- Provides developers with convenience to select from a wide range of ready-made effects with a minimum lines of code to manage the development process.
- Handle everything associated with creating a smooth deployment and dealing with interruptions, and ultimately, come up with a more ‘alive’ application.
Drag and Drop SwiftUI framework’s drag and drop feature allows app developers to identify and select any element and bring on canvas, customize its properties, and rearrange its controls.
- Visual editor options will be available in the code editors also, allowing to monitor new modifiers for every control even when you are coding on your own.
Create preview of design and display on multiple devices in varied orientations with SwiftUI framework.
- Easily explore and experiment with design in terms of font color and layout in different types at the same time.
Swift compiler and runtime will be fully embedded with Xcode 11. The iOS app development companies will get a chance to build and run applications in real-time – something possible in the case of Swift Playground.
- Design canvas will not showcase approximate user interface, but the live application itself to the developers.
Conclusion Leverage Swift UI is an innovative and highly intuitive way to build user interfaces for all Apple platforms with the power of Swift. It is important to partner with a Swift mobile app development company for optimum results.