Construction Materials North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/north-america-construction-materials-guide-2015-2024-867
The NAFTA Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The construction materials industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $68,879.6 million in 2019.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.2% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the construction materials industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $50,991.5 million in 2019. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $12,449.5 and $5,438.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $59,817.3 million in 2024, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $14,439.5 and $6,192.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA construction materials market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA construction materials market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players? NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA construction materials market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA construction materials market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA construction materials market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA construction materials market?
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/north-america-construction-materials-guide-2015-2024-867
Table of content
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 NAFTA Construction Materials
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Construction Materials in Canada
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Construction Materials in Mexico
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Construction Materials in The United States
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Company Profiles
6.1. CEMEX, SAB de CV
6.2. CRH plc
6.3. HeidelbergCement AG
6.4. LafargeHolcim Ltd.
6.5. Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV
6.6. Vulcan Materials Company
7.2. About MarketLine
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/north-america-construction-materials-guide-2015-2024-867
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store