Convenience and sustainability are the two main areas that are being focused on for the development of new packing products. White voided films are mainly manufactured from BOPP and CPP films, which have low density than the normal polypropylene films. The low density leads to higher yield than other plastic films. This helps in enabling white voided films to be more price effective than its alternatives.
Furthermore, the growing demand for improved shelf life of food items has created a demand for high moisture barrier in packaging films. This is expected to boost the sale of white voided films for packaging over the forecast period. White voided films are expected to witness growing demand from the packaging industry due to their all-purpose alteration characteristics. White voided films are an ideal choice for Vertical Form Fill and Seal (VFFS) and Horizontal Form Fill and Seal (HFFS) packaging applications.
Global White Voided Films Market: Segmentation
The global white voided films market can be segmented by material type, product type, packaging type, coatings, thickness, and by application. Pricing is done based on material type segment in US$ million and the volume is considered in tonnes.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global White Voided Films Market: Key Players
The key players of the white voided films market can be segmented based on Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 based categories.
Tier 1 players: Poligal. SA, Treofan Germany GmbH & Co. KG, Taghleef Industries L.L.C., Mitsubishi Polyester Film, Inc., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Cosmo Films Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello, Inc., etc.
- Treofan Germany GmbH & Co. KG manufactures white voided films which are mainly manufactured in 9 different types of white voided films. Treofan Germany GmbH & Co. KG also provide different products based on printability, cold seal layers, heat seal ability, glossy or non-glossy types, etc.
- Taghleef Industries L.L.C. manufactures 5 types of white voided films based on glossy or non-glossy types, cold seal, printability, lamination, etc.
- Gulf Packaging Industries Limited (Gulf Pack) mostly manufactures white voided films made BOPP material type. Gulf Packaging Industries Limited (Gulf Pack) also provides printing capability for its 2 different types of white voided films products.
Tier 2 players: Max Speciality Films Limited (MSFL), Bonset America Corporation, Aera SA, DNP Materials Sdn. Bhd., Chiripal Poly Films Ltd, Ampacet Corporation, National Industrialization Company, etc.
Tier 3 players: Accrued Plastic Ltd, Gulf Packaging Industries Limited (Gulf Pack), Interni Film, Polilux Plastik Film Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi, Polyfilm LLC, etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.