Polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC) Barrier Material was one of the first polymers to be commercialized. Due to low gas and vapor permeability, it is widely used in the manufacture of food and consumer goods packaging, as well as in areas where high resistance to moisture and aggressive medium is required.
VDC (Vinylidene chloride) is the main raw material for the production of PVDC. PVDC contains PVDC resin and PVDC latex. PVDC resin occupied 84.30 % production share in 2015.
PVDC are often applied in food packaging and wrap, pharmaceuticals packaging, unit packaging for hygiene and cosmetic products, sterilized medical packaging and other non-packaging applications, of which food packaging and wrap industry occupy the largest share.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/45115/global-covid-impact-pvdc-barrier-material-2020-2026-350
The production of PVDC increased from 173,900 MT in 2011 to 220,010 MT in 2015, with a CARG of nearly 5.85 %. The manufacturers are concentrated in China, USA, Europe and Japan. Dow is the largest manufacturer in the global market, which production reached 70,260 MT in 2015. The PVDC industry has a relatively high concentration and the top four occupied nearly 70% share in 2015. USA is the largest production region in the world, which occupied 33.84 % production share in 2015. The manufacture shares of China, Europe and Japan were 22.18%, 19.56% and 23.79%. The consumption shares of China, Europe, USA and Japan were 28.60 %, 18.89 %, 23.18 % and 14.13 %. China is the main import region and USA is the main export region in 2015.
The price of PVDC kept decreasing in 2015 owing to raw material price and market competition. The global average Ex-Work price and profit margin was at about 5146 USD/MT and 26.75% in 2015.
The world PVDC production market will still have a certain amount of growth owing to the increasing of demand. The world PVDC production will increase at a growth rate of about 4.57 %. The main consumption region will be in China, USA, Europe and Japan. Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 100 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and will significantly affect the PVDC Barrier Material 3900 market in 2020. COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets. The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought effects on many aspects, like flight cancellations; travel bans and quarantines; restaurants closed; all indoor events restricted; over forty countries state of emergency declared; massive slowing of the supply chain; stock market volatility; falling business confidence, growing panic among the population, and uncertainty about future. This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 on the PVDC Barrier Material 3900 industry. Based on our recent survey, we have several different scenarios about the PVDC Barrier Material 3900 YoY growth rate for 2020. The probable scenario is expected to grow by a xx% in 2020 and the revenue will be xx in 2020 from US$ 1249.4 million in 2019. The market size of PVDC Barrier Material 3900 will reach xx in 2026, with a CAGR of 6% from 2020 to 2026. With industry-standard accuracy in analysis and high data integrity, the report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global PVDC Barrier Material market to help players in achieving a strong market position. Buyers of the report can access verified and reliable market forecasts, including those for the overall size of the global PVDC Barrier Material market in terms of both revenue and volume. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global PVDC Barrier Material market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. For this version of the report, the segmental analysis focuses on sales (volume), revenue and forecast by each application segment in terms of sales and revenue and forecast by each type segment in terms of revenue for the period 2015-2026. Sales and Pricing Analyses:
- Readers are provided with deeper sales analysis and pricing analysis for the global PVDC Barrier Material market. As part of sales analysis, the report offers accurate statistics and figures for sales and revenue by region, by each type segment for the period 2015-2026.
- In the pricing analysis section of the report, readers are provided with validated statistics and figures for the price by players and price by region for the period 2015-2020 and price by each type segment for the period 2015-2020.
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- The report offers an exhaustive geographical analysis of the global PVDC Barrier Material market, covering important regions, viz, North America, Europe, China and Japan. It also covers key countries (regions), viz, U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.
- The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by each application segment in terms of sales for the period 2015-2026.
- In the competitive analysis section of the report, leading as well as prominent players of the global PVDC Barrier Material market are broadly studied on the basis of key factors. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on sales by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by player for the period 2015-2020.
- On the whole, the report proves to be an effective tool that players can use to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and ensure lasting success in the global PVDC Barrier Material market. All of the findings, data, and information provided in the report are validated and revalidated with the help of trustworthy sources. The analysts who have authored the report took a unique and industry-best research and analysis approach for an in-depth study of the global PVDC Barrier Material market.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Asahi Kasei
- Nantong SKT
- Keguan Polymer
PVDC Barrier Material Breakdown Data by Type:
- PVDC resins
- PVDC latex
PVDC Barrier Material Breakdown Data by Application:
- Food Packaging and Wrap
- Pharmaceuticals Packaging
Unit Packaging for Hygiene and Cosmetic Products:
- Sterilized Medical Packaging
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/45115/global-covid-impact-pvdc-barrier-material-2020-2026-350
CONTACT US: North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001. International: +1(646)-781-7170 Asia: +91 9169162030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/