Satellite broadband plays an important role in meeting public safety needs. Satellite communication in the public safety domain involves the adoption of next-generation satellite communication technology in mission-critical field applications, equipping people with real-time data, video, voice, or other forms of tactical communication, and rich media services.
- The law enforcement agencies segment was the highest revenue contributor in the market. The growth of this segment is attributed to the increasing adoption of satellite services by police departments in developing nations. Since broadband ensures faster transmission of data and enhances interoperability between public safety departments, police, fire, and other public safety agencies are using satellite broadband services to improve their communication to enable faster and effective emergency responses.
- The C band segment dominated the market. This segment is experiencing rapid growth due to the increasing deployment of the technology in cargo vessels. As VSAT provides satellite services at a lower cost, telecom operators and ISPs prefer to deploy VSAT networks instead of terrestrial networks. Furthermore, increasing demand for space-based connectivity in applications such as military, control unmanned aircraft, satellite TV, and internet services in Africa, the Middle East, and parts of Asia will boost this segment?s growth over the next few years.
- In 2018, the global Satellite Broadband Communication in Public Safety market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Satellite Broadband Communication in Public Safety status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Satellite Broadband Communication in Public Safety development in United States, Europe and China.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-satellite-broadb-communicationpublic-safety-2019-2025-64
The key players covered in this study:
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Harris CapRock Communications
- Hughes Network Systems
- Iridium Communications
- VT iDirect
- Cambium Networks
- Ligado Networks
- Thrane and Thrane
- Intelsat General
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into:
- C Band
- Ku Band
Market segment by Application, split into:
- Public Health Organizations
- Emergency Relief Centers
- Law Enforcement Agencies
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Satellite Broadband Communication in Public Safety status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Satellite Broadband Communication in Public Safety development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Satellite Broadband Communication in Public Safety are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/ict-and-media/global-satellite-broadb-communicationpublic-safety-2019-2025-64
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :-