Zoom player lets you record your web conferencing calls such as videos by which you can schedule the meeting for any purpose in your Network.
This assistant works the best video conferencing app for last many years and proven the ideal platform for the corporate and the business entities. So make the way simpler and easier for you by creating an account on zoom or learn the way of How to schedule a zoom meeting
Follow the steps to schedule a zoom meeting and invite others.
- At the beginning of the process, go to the official website of Zoom.
- Now Login to zoom by using the credentials, make sure that you are using HIPAA secure zoom account which does not come under the category of private or the school account.
- After following the above, you have to tap on the schedule of the blue button at the middle corner of the right side.
- Mark your meeting with a meaningful name.
- Now enter the date and time of the meeting.
- Pay attention to the time zones, if you meeting the individuals in the different zones.
- A “recurring meeting” option will appear to you which helps you to schedule the meeting that repeats every week.
- In the video section, the user can make sure about the video feed is automatically turned on or off during the entry of the meeting.
- Participants joining the scheduled meeting can turn on or off their cameras after joining.
- In the next move, you will see a Meeting option which signifies that you can set a password for the meeting.
- Further, go to schedule the meeting either with outlook or with the Google calendar and tap on schedule button at the bottom.
- Add guests in the recipients list located at right of the invitation body.
- Tap on the Send button.
Follow this basic article which consists of simple steps to connect in your network or with friends and colleagues. If you are willing to learn more in-depth you can call directly to the dedicated support team of the zoom for how to invite people to zoom meeting.