The global uveitis treatment market size is expected to reach USD 765.31 million by 2026. It is projected to register a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of the condition is anticipated to drive the growth. For instance, according to The Ocular Immunology and Uveitis Foundation, around 43,000 new eye inflammation cases are being diagnosed each year in U.S.
Access Sample Report of this report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/uveitis-treatment-market/request-sample
Eye inflammation is also very prevalent among children. However, majority of the affected population ranges from 20 to 50 years of age. Growing geriatric population is also an important factor driving the growth of the market. Rise in number of R&D activities aiming at new drug development is another attribute increasing the demand for these treatments.
For instance, ADX-102 Ophthalmic Solution, by Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. is in Phase 2 clinical trial for the treatment of noninfectious anterior uveitis. The National Eye Institute is also engaged in conducting and supporting various research studies in this field. Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases is another contributing factor to the market growth. Infectious uveitis surrounds a significant array of potential pathogens, which is likely to pose immense threat to the people affected.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Corticosteroids led the market in 2018 owing to its wide application for treating noninfectious uveitis as well as availability of varied corticosteroids drugs
• Monoclonal antibodies are expected to exhibit lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to rising development of novel biologic drugs
• Anterior held the largest market share in 2018 owing to growing prevalence and tendency of recurrence of anterior uveitis
• Posterior is anticipated to showcase lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to rise in the number of R&D and clinical trials undergoing for the treatment posterior uveitis
• Noninfectious segment held significant revenue share in 2018 owing to the wide array of treatment methods coupled with rising cases of the condition
• Infectious segment is gaining traction in the uveitis treatment market owing to rising prevalence of infectious diseases
• North America held the largest revenue share in 2018 owing to increasing prevalence of noninfectious uveitis as well as rising healthcare expenditure in this region
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to the rising number of infectious diseases in the developing countries
• Few major companies are Allergan, Inc.; Valeant Pharmaceutical International, Inc.; Eyegate Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; AbbVie Inc.; Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc; and Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Browse Full Report With TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/uveitis-treatment-market
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
201 Spear Street 1100,
Suite 3036, San Francisco,
CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744