The global kombucha market size is projected to reach USD 5.45 billion by 2025. It is likely to expand at a CAGR of 23.0% over the forecast period. This market is anticipated to be driven by innovations, flavor experimentation, and increasing awareness regarding health benefits associated with kombucha consumption.
Access Sample Report of this report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/kombucha-market/request-sample
The market is primarily expected to grow on account of accelerating rate of consumption of kombucha as an alternative to aerated drinks and beverages. This market is luring international aerated drinks manufacturers to invest in and acquire emerging players.
Distinguishing factor that provides a competitive edge for this market is that kombucha is home-made and has a wide potential for experimentation. Beverage manufacturing companies are exhibiting trends like organizing kombucha tasting competition giving anopportunity to kombucha makers to come and showcase their product. Winner of the competitions is heavily funded by established players. This trend is showcasing excellent capital potential.
Kombucha market value chain comprises raw material suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and end-use verticals. Kombucha is derived from raw materials such as tea leaves, Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast (SCOBY), sugar, and flavors.
Application areas of kombucha are widening in other segments of food and beverage such as breakfast meals, ice cream toppings, and candies among others. This is also projected to generate future market opportunities.
Access Full Report With TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/kombucha-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global consumption for kombucha was estimated to be 82,960.9 kilo liters in 2016
• In 2016, kombucha consumption in U.K.was estimated to be 2,930.9 kilo liters and is estimated to reach 27,803.9 kilo liters by 2025
• Revenue from online stores in Russia was estimated to be USD 14.25 million in 2016. This segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.1% in this region during the forecasted period
• Established aerated beverage producers are heavily investing in kombucha manufacturing companies therefore bringing in positive investment environment in this market
• In 2016, PepsiCo ventured into the kombucha market by acquiring Ke-Vita, a kombucha manufacturing giant.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Media Contact: Michelle Thoras 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States Tel: 1-415-349-0054 Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org