April 27, 2020: The analysts forecast the global automotive antenna market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.67% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive antenna for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the automotive antenna sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global automotive antenna market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
Download sample Copy of This Report at: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/automotive-antenna-market/request-sample
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global automotive antenna market is segmented into:
- External Antenna
- Embedded Antenna
Click For Report Details @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/automotive-antenna-market
Based on application, the automotive antenna market is segmented into:
- Passengers Car
- Commercial Vehicle
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global automotive antenna market are:
- Ace Technologies Corp.
- Alticom Automotive Co., Ltd.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Continental AG
- Fuba Automotive Electronics GmbH (Northeast Industries Group)
- Harada Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hirschmann Car Communication GmbH
- Infac Corporation
- Inpaq Technology Co., Ltd.
- KATHREIN-Werke KG
- Laird Technologies, Inc.
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Smarteq Wireless AB
- Sumida Corporation
- Taizhou Suzhong Antenna Group Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive antenna market.
- To classify and forecast global automotive antenna market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive antenna market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global automotive antenna market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global automotive antenna market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global automotive antenna market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of automotive antenna
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive antenna
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive antenna suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519