The European personal care ingredients market will see the considerable growth of 2.9% during the forecast period. Europe is expected to be one of the major regions in the personal care ingredients market. The novel product launches with the rising specific requirements of the consumers for beauty products in Europe is offering growth to the European personal care ingredients market. According to the annual report of Ingredion, in 2018, Europe saw nearly 17,838 new personal care product launches. Majority of European consumers expect no more than 10 ingredients in their beauty products. Some of the other instances are:
Request a Free Sample of ourEuropean Personal Care Ingredients Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/european-personal-care-ingredients-market
- In December 2019, Royal DSM and METEX NØØVISTA, the industrial subsidiary of METABOLIC EXPLORER that develops and industrializes competitive and sustainable fermentation processes had launched an exclusive global strategic collaboration to deliver the first made-in-Europe cosmetic grade of PDO, 100% bio-sourced from non-GMO feedstocks under the DSM TILAMAR brand, TILAMAR PDO with NØØVISTA. Avoidance of parabens, silicons, and sulphates in the body care products is expected to create demand for organic and natural ingredients for personal care products manufacturing in the region.
- In September 2019, Evonik Industries AG launched ROVISOME Sensitive NG, a new active ingredient for color cosmetics that is intended to be used in products made for sensitive skin needs.
- In June 2019, Corbion NV in an exclusive global partnership with the Lubrizol Corp. has launched AlgaPur(TM) high stability high oleic algae oil to be used in the personal care and cosmetics markets.
A full Report of European Personal Care Ingredients Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/european-personal-care-ingredients-market
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate during the forecast period?
- Which segment/region dominates the market in base year?
- Which segment/region will project fastest growth in the market during the forecast period?
- How COVID-19 will impact the market growth in 2020 and coming years?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID
o Most affected region/segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
European Personal Care Ingredients Market – Segmentation
- Rheology Control Agents
- Active Ingredients
- Others (UV Filters and Pearlizers and Opacifiers)
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
- Others (Fragrances and Toiletries)
European Personal Care Ingredients Market – Segmentation by Geography
- Rest of Europe
· Ashland European Holdings, Inc.
· BASF SE
· Corbion N.V.
· Croda International Plc
· Eastman Chemical Co.
· Evonik Industries AG
· Huntsman International LLC
· Ingredion, Inc.
· Koninklijke DSM N.V.
· Lonza Group Ltd.
· Merck KGaA
· Solvay S.A.
· Symrise AG
· The Dow Chemical Co.
· The Lubrizol Corp.
· Wacker Chemie AG
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/european-personal-care-ingredients-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 7803040404