The global insulin delivery devices market to showcase a lucrative growth rate during the forecast period. The growth in the market is anticipated due to increased technological advancement in insulin therapy by extensive R&D by major market players of the insulin delivery devices market. At present, scientists and researchers have not been able to found another alternative for curing diabetes. Thus, increased R&D in insulin delivery devices to make them easily accessible to diabetic patients is to drive the growth of the insulin delivery devices industry. The major companies of the insulin delivery devices market are making hefty investments in their R&D department for making new drug approval by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Request a Free Sample of ourInsulin delivery devices Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/insulin-delivery-devices-market
- In February 2019, the US FDA had announced the approval of Tandem Diabetes Care’s t: slim X2 pumps. The t: slim X2 insulin pumps of Tandem Diabetes Care poses several advanced features like a large color touch screen, Bluetooth, rechargeable battery, wireless technology, USB connectivity, and watertight construction. These pumps can make a reliable and secure communication through digitally connected devices such as insulin dosing software, to receive, execute, and confirm command from these devices.
- In April 2017, Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. had received approval of their new supplemental Biologics License Application for a once-monthly 300 mg dose of Praluent Injection for the treatment of adults with high low-density lipoprotein cholesterol. The usage of this supplement will improve glycemic control in adult patients with diabetes. This pen is capable of holding double the quantity of insulin which is previously available. The injectible pen SoloStar and the Max SoloStar are capable of delivering up to 160 units of insulin per injection.
- In September 2016, the US FDA announced the approval of Medtronic’s MiniMed 670G system. This device can automatically monitor the blood glucose level of type1 diabetics and delivers appropriate insulin doses to the patient.
A full Report of Insulin delivery devices Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/insulin-delivery-devices-market
Current Market Trends Covered in the Market Report
- The rapid increase in technological innovation and product development.
- North America held a major market share.
- Asia-Pacific to show a significant growth rate.
- Conferences, meetings, and congresses are to create awareness among people.
- Intensive incidence of diabetes across the globe geared the interest of pharmaceutical companies toward diabetes-related R&D.
- Partnerships and collaborations – key drivers of competition in this market.
Insulin Delivery Devices Market Segmentation
- Insulin Syringes
- Insulin Pens
- Insulin Jet Injectors
- Insulin Pumps
By End-User Industry
- Hospitals & Clinics
Insulin Delivery Devices Market – Segment by Region
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· ABBOTT LABORATORIES
· ABBOTT LABORATORIES PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· ABBOTT LABORATORIES RECENT ACTIVITIES
· ANIMAS CORPORATION
· ANIMAS CORPORATION PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· ANIMAS CORPORATION RECENT ACTIVITIES
· ASTRAZENECA PLC
· ASTRAZENECA PLC PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· ASTRAZENECA PLC RECENT ACTIVITIES
· B. BRAUN MESELGEN AG
· B. BRAUN MESELGEN AG PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· B. BRAUN MESELGEN AG RECENT ACTIVITIES
· BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY
· BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY RECENT ACTIVITIES
· BIOCON LIMITED
· 7.6.1. INTRODUCTION
· BIOCON LIMITED PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· BIOCON LIMITED RECENT ACTIVITIES
· BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
· BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB RECENT ACTIVITIES
· ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
· ELI LILLY AND COMPANY PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· ELI LILLY AND COMPANY RECENT ACTIVITIES
· HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE, LTD.
· F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE, LTD. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE, LTD. RECENT ACTIVITIES
· INSULET CORPORATION
· INSULET CORPORATION PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· INSULET CORPORATION RECENT ACTIVITIES
· JULPHAR PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· JULPHAR RECENT ACTIVITIES
· MANNKIND CORPORATION
· MANNKIND CORPORATION PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· MANNKIND CORPORATION RECENT ACTIVITIES
· MEDTRONIC PLC
· MEDTRONIC PLC PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· MEDTRONIC PLC RECENT ACTIVITIES
· NOVO NORDISK A/S
· NOVO NORDISK A/S PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· NOVO NORDISK A/S RECENT ACTIVITIES
· PFIZER INC.
· PFIZER INC. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· PFIZER INC. A/S RECENT ACTIVITIES
· SANOFI PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· SANOFI RECENT ACTIVITIES
· SCIGEN PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· SCIGEN RECENT ACTIVITIES
· TANDEM DIABETES CARE, INC.
· TANDEM DIABETES CARE, INC. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· TANDEM DIABETES CARE, INC. RECENT ACTIVITIES
· WOCKHARDT LTD.
· WOCKHARDT LTD. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· WOCKHARDT LTD. RECENT ACTIVITIES
· YPSOMED HOLDING AG
· YPSOMED HOLDING AG PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
· YPSOMED HOLDING AG RECENT ACTIVITIES
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/insulin-delivery-devices-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 7803040404