The report on the Japan Proton Therapy Market is a complete overview of the market, including product definitions from various aspects, segmentation based on various parameters, and key vendor. Collect in-depth information and research methodology. It also combines with relevant charts and tables to help readers better understand this report.
An evaluation of the attractiveness of the market in relation to the competition in which new players and products can be offered to older players has been provided in the publication. The research report also addresses innovations, new developments, marketing strategies, branding technologies and products from key participants in the Japan Proton Therapy market. Future opportunities and threats for major market players were also highlighted in the publication.
“Japan Proton Therapy Market Research Report 2018” examines the market dynamics, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual and potential market situation, and future outlook for proton therapy in Japan. The research includes historic data from 2012 to 2017 and forecasts until 2025.
Long–term Growth Projection:
- Hitachi and Mitsubishi Electric Agree to Integrate Proton Therapy System Business
- Japan is anticipated to be the most attractive market in the proton therapy industry.
- The potential Japan proton therapy market is likely to reach more than USD 3 Billion by 2025
- Mitsubishi Electric is a technology leader in the field of proton therapy in Japan.
- Hitachi has the second highest share in the treatment rooms segment.
The report contains a granular analysis of the present industry situations, market demands, reveal facts on the market size, volume, revenues and provides forecasts through 2025. A comprehensive analysis has been done on the market share of Japan proton therapy center (installed base) and treatment room by the company. The report also provides information on the proton therapy current applications and comparative analysis with more focused on the pros and cons of proton therapy and competitive analysis of eight companies.
The report further sheds light on the number of treatment rooms, current and upcoming proton therapy centers. In addition, the report also provides essential insights into the number of patients treated at Japan proton therapy centers from 2008 to 2016.
The report also includes an assessment of Japan reimbursement scenario, proton therapy clinical trials and offers a clear view of the proton therapy center component analysis. Key trends in terms of venture capital investment, collaborations, partnerships, licensing and development agreements are analyzed with details. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the Japan proton therapy market.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the Japan proton therapy market. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product portfolio, Japan proton therapy centers developed by the companies and recent development & trends of the proton therapy market.
The Major Companies Dominating this Market for its Products, Services and Continuous Product Developments are:
Mitsubishi Electric, Hitachi, Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd., and Ion Beam Applications(IBA)
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- Proton Therapy Current Applications
- Pros and Cons of Proton Therapy, Radiotherapy, and Carbon Ion Therapy
- Proton Therapy Competitive Analysis: By Company
- Market Size & Analysis: Japan Proton Therapy (2012 – 2025)
- Market Opportunity Assessment: Japan Proton Therapy (2012 – 2025)
- Japan Number of Treatment Rooms and Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- Japan Proton Therapy Center (Installed Base) and Treatment Room Market Share: By Company
- Japan Proton Therapy Center Infrastructure Analysis: Treatment Rooms & Proton Therapy Accelerator
- Japan Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers (2008 – 2016)
- Japan Proton Therapy Reimbursement Scenario
- Proton Therapy Center Component Analysis
- Proton Therapy Clinical Trial Insight by Phase, Institute & Country
- Proton Therapy Market – Major Deals
- Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the Japan Proton Therapy Market
- Major Companies Analysis
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. What is Proton Therapy?
3. Proton Therapy Current Applications
4. Proton Therapy Comparative Analysis
4.1 Pros and Cons of Proton Therapy, Radiotherapy and Carbon Ion Therapy
4.2 Proton Therapy Competitive Analysis: By Company
5. Market Size & Analysis: Japan Proton Therapy (2012 – 2025)
5.1 Proton Therapy Patients Treated Statistics (Volume)
5.2 Proton Therapy Market Analysis (Value)
6. Market Opportunity Assessment: Japan Proton Therapy (2012 – 2025)
6.1 Potential Proton Therapy Patient Base (Volume)
6.2 Potential Proton Therapy Market Demand Analysis (Value)
7. Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the Japan Proton Therapy Market
7.1 Market Drivers
7.2 Market Inhibitors
8. Japan Number of Treatment Rooms and Forecast (2012 – 2025)
9. Japan Proton Therapy Center (Installed Base) and Treatment Room Market Share: By Company
9.1 Proton Therapy Center (Installed Base) Market Share
9.2 Treatment Room Market Share
10. Japan Proton Therapy Center Infrastructure Analysis: Treatment Rooms & Proton Therapy Accelerator
10.1 Current Proton Therapy Centers
10.2 Demand for Proton Therapy Centers
11. Japan Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers (2008 – 2016)
12. Japan Proton Therapy Reimbursement Scenario
13. Proton Therapy Center Component Analysis
13.1 Proton Accelerator
13.2 Beam Transport System
13.3 Beam Delivery System
13.5 Treatment Planning System
13.6 Image Viewers
13.7 Patient Positioning System (PPS)
13.8 Human Resource
14. Proton Therapy Clinical Trail Insight by Phase, Institute & Country
14.1 Year 2017
14.2 Year 2016
15. Proton Therapy Market – Major Deals
15.1 Collaboration Deals
15.2 Licensing Agreement
15.3 Exclusive Agreement
15.4 Partnership Deals
15.5 Venture Capital Investment
15.6 Development Agreement
16. Key Companies Analysis
16.1.1 Company Overview
16.1.2 Product Portfolios
16.1.3 Japan Proton Therapy Centers Developed by Hitachi
16.1.4 Recent Development
16.2 Ion Beam Applications(IBA)
16.2.1 Company Overview
16.2.2 Product Portfolios
16.2.3 Japan Proton Therapy Centers Construction by IBA
16.2.4 Recent Development
16.3 Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd
16.3.1 Company Overview
16.3.2 Product Portfolios
16.3.3 Japan Proton Therapy Centers Developed by Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
16.3.4 Recent Development
16.4 Mitsubishi Electric
16.4.1 Company Overview
16.4.2 Product Portfolios
16.4.3 Japan Proton Therapy Centers Developed by Mitsubishi Electric
16.4.4 Recent Development
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
More Information @ https://dpiresearch.com/reports/japan-proton-therapy-market/
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.
Contact Us:Maria RaiHead of Business DevelopmentDPI Research | Web: https://dpiresearch.comDirect Line: +91-766-764-8693E-mail: email@example.com