Global Optical Anti-sniper Detection System Market: Introduction
- An anti-sniper detection system is a modular, flexible, and integrated investigation arrangement. It combines laser range gating, thermal, and optical technologies for target detection at maximum capabilities.
- In an optical anti-sniper detection system, a laser-range-gated camera uses a pulsed laser illuminator to emit invisible laser radiation. The pulse hits the designated target and it is amplified and reflected out of the optical system of the enemy.
- The development of optical systems designed for anti-sniper detection concentrates several aspects such as the design of optics, new types of sensors, signal-processing methods, and newly developing technologies
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a custom report
Need for Anti-sniper Detection in Homeland Security & Defense Sector to Drive Global Optical Anti-sniper Detection System Market
- The fire flash / muzzle blast is produced when a sniper is shot, which is due to ejection of a bullet from a sniper’s rifle. This can be detected from anti-sniper detectors. Hence, anti-sniper detections systems are essential for defense forces as well as security guards. With the help of these systems, soldiers can detect anti-snipers sniping from distant places; quickly target enemy snipers; and directly return fire.
- These systems use an automatic scan mode to detect optics by using a software algorithm. They scan preconfigured locations for a defined period of time. These systems can be integrated in vehicles or installed on buildings. They can be transported on tripods.
- The ease of recognition of the exact location of enemies by soldiers is the most important factor driving the global anti-sniper detection system market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Advantages Associated with Optical Anti-sniper Detection Systems Boosting Market
- Optical anti-sniper detection systems offer various advantages such as VIP security, 360° scanning, all weather 24-hour surveillance, video and photography detection, border protection, GPS position/target and video recording, security of important locations, and monitoring and automatic alerts
- Manufacturers of optical anti-sniper detection systems are also offering electro-optical detection systems for use on helicopters, fixed-wing aircraft, and UAVs with features such as water resistivity, rapid scanning ability, full remote control, automatic alerts, and synchronized triggers
- Manufacturers are also providing optical anti-sniper detection systems with high resolution videos, thereby allowing users to carry out surveillance, intelligence, and rescue in harsh environments
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
North America and Europe to Lead Global Optical Anti-sniper Detection System Market
- In terms of region, the global anti-sniper detection system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for anti-sniper detection systems from 2019 to 2027. Major manufacturers of optical anti-sniper detection systems have been investing heavily in the homeland security & defense sector.
- Manufacturers in North America and Europe are also focusing on technological advancements in optical sniper detection systems and are continuously introducing new anti-sniper detection products in the marketplace. Manufacturers are focusing on technological advancements in both, fixed and portable optical anti-sniper detections systems.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global anti-sniper detection system market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global anti-sniper detection system market are:
- Raytheon Company
- Thales Group
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Safran Electronics & Defense
- Rheinmetall AG
- ELTA Systems Ltd
- Acoem Group
- Databuoy Corporation
- Qinetiq North America
- Microflown Avisa B.V.
- Shooter Detection Systems LLC
- Textron System