RF Modulators Market: Introduction
- An RF modulator is an electronic equipment, whose input is a baseband signal employed to transform a radio frequency source
- RF modulators are largely used to transform signals from consumer electronics devices such as video cassette recorders (VCRs), game consoles, and media players into a modulated RF inputs format receiver device, such as a radio or television. This signal conversion allows the user to watch movies and play video games on any TV set.
- Furthermore, RF modulators are also used to take video and audio signals from an NTSC, PAL or SECAM composite video, RGB, or any other composite AV source and produce a broadcast RF signal that can be fed into the coaxial/aerial connector of the TV set
- Moreover, the RF modulator transmits signals over wide a range, which reduces the power loss in signals
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global RF Modulator Market
- The rate of adoption of RF modulators has grown over the last few years, owing to increasing demand for conversion of the audio or video output of camcorders, DVD players, or video game consoles into a frequency that can be assigned to any channel that is compatible with an antenna or cable input of a TV
- Moreover, RF modulators offer reduced signal power
- These features of RF modulators are likely to fuel the demand for these modulators during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global RF Modulator Market
- In terms of region, the global RF modulator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to hold a major share of the global RF modulator market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to presence of a large number of manufacturers of RF modulators in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to growth of the consumer electronics devices sector in the region.
- The RF modulator market in Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth between 2019 and 2027. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global RF Modulator Market
The global RF modulator market was highly fragmented, with a large number of manufacturers accounting for a major market share. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on development of new products in order to meet the rising demand for RF modulators. Moreover, manufacturers are increasing their investments in research and development activities meant for the development of more efficient, reliable, and innovative products.
Key players operating in the global RF modulator market are:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Polyphase Microwave, Inc.
- SAGE Millimeter, Inc.
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
- MACOM Technologies Solutions Holdings, Inc.
- G.T. Microwave, Inc.
- Advanced Microwave, Inc.
- Dingshengwei Electronics Co., Ltd
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Synergy Microwave Corporation
- Integrated Device Technology
- Linear Technology